Distance from hotel to Playa del Carmen, 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 30 minutes.
Situated along the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso, the is the breathtaking expression of splendor, blending soaring Mayan architecture with equally spectacular amenities. Unwind in the lobby bar beneath an exact replica of the famed Chichen Itza pyramid. Swim in the Riviera Maya's only wave pool, splash in the water playground. Relax under towering Mayan statues. Enjoy quiet time in one of the elegantly appointed suites. It's a Caribbean resort for families and couples desiring an upscale vacation experience. With a 32,000-square foot spa, splash park, wave pool, restaurants and authentic details in every space, this is relaxation on an impressive scale.
Highlights: Family Friendly; Beachfront; Suite-style accommodations; Variety of dining options; Concierge Service; 24 hour room service; Splash park; Wave pool; Golf course on property.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Activities Program (day time) ($)
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Archery (nearby)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up) (2)
- Barber Shop ($)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Butler Service
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Concierge Services
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Activities
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (3)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (18-hole, onsite)
- Golf (onsite) ($)
- Health Club
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machine
- Jacuzzis (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meditation Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Ping Pong
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Putting Green
- Restaurants (6)
- Room Service (24-hour)
- Sauna ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shooting ($)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Suites (434)
- Sundries Shop
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Courts (day/night)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Watersports (non-motorized, nearby)
- Wave Pool
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
• The client must pay the babysitter directly (cash only).
• The maximum number of children per babysitter is 3 children at a time. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Adults Only, Honeymoon, Family Friendly and Beach.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Children's age break is 14 years old.
2019 Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Familiar* - 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 3 children or 5 adults and 1 child.
• Superior Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Family Superior Junior Suite* - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 3 children or 5 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Superior Star Prestige - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
*All Family rooms have a minimum charge of 2 adults and 2 children.
Junior Suite, (JRS) Junior Suite with private balcony, air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar stocked daily with beer, soft drinks and bottled water, 24 hour room service, Concierge service, daily turndown service, flat screen TV, alarm clock, digital safe, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer. Spacious bathrooms with double vanity sink, bathrobes, bath slippers, shower and separate whirlpool tub. Total area is 624 square feet. Complimentary access to Spa Sensations wet area and complimentary WiFi.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Tropical. Location: Ground Floor.
Junior Suite Familiar, 1,248 square feet. Suite with 1 king bed and a guaranteed connecting suite with double beds.
• View: Garden.
Superior Junior Suite, (JSS) Junior Suite with 1 pullout sofa bed, private balcony with garden view, air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar stocked daily with beer, soft drinks and bottled water. 24 hour room service, Concierge service and daily turndown service, flat screen TV, alarm clock, digital safe, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer. Spacious bathrooms with double vanity sink, bathrobes, bath slippers, shower, hair straightening iron and separate whirlpool tub. Total area is 667 square feet. Complimentary access to Spa Sensations wet area and complimentary WiFi.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Family Superior Junior Suite, (FS9) Junior Suite with guaranteed connecting bedrooms, one room with 2 double beds and one room with 1 king bed, sofa bed, a private balcony with garden view, air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar stocked daily with beer, soft drinks and bottled water. 24 hour room service, Concierge service, daily turndown service, flat screen TV, alarm clock, digital safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron and ironing board, hair dryer. Spacious bathrooms with double vanity sink, bathrobes, shower and separate tub. Total area is 1335 square feet. Location convenient to splash park. 24 hour room service includes children's menu. Complimentary access to baby kitchen with prepared baby food and family amenities (children's items). Priority reservations at specialty restaurants. Complimentary access to Spa Sensations wet area and complimentary WiFi.
Junior Suite Superior Star Prestige, 624 square feet. Private balcony with tropical/jungle view; Convenient location close to the beach and pool; Star Prestige amenities and access to the exclusive areas.
All accommodations include: smoke detector, safe (in accommodation), balcony (private), iron, coffee/tea maker, desk, mini-bar, trouser press: ($), accommodations (for physically challenged guests), safe deposit box, air conditioning, internet access (wireless): ($), bathtub, ironing board, crib, telephone, movies (in accommodation): ($), wake-up calls, room service (24-hour), shower, hairdryer, alarm clock, internet access: ($), ceiling fan, data port, maid service, , non-smoking accommodations and housekeeping.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cigar Bar, Enjoy a good smoke with a cocktail in the exclusive cigar bar.
Coco Buffet, An assortment of drinks and light refreshments to keep you going.
Corner Sports Bar, Catch up on all the scores in this sports-themed bar.
Galaxy Discotheque, Stay fueled and refreshed with fabulous cocktails and drinks as you dance the night away of age and older.
Kukulkan, Enjoy drinks and light refreshments in their Mayan decor bar.
Las Olas Bar, The only way to truly enjoy a cocktail: in the water.
Las Rocas Bar, Swim right up and order something tall and cool.
Starcafe, From the cappuccino to the Indian chai tea, without forgetting the powerful espresso; the Starcafe offers a service with a large array of delicious drinks in a welcoming environment.
El Mirador, Nothing like stopping by the ice cream parlor for some creamy cold goodness on a hot afternoon.
El Rancho, Mouthwatering steaks, chops and superb cuts grilled to perfection in the classic steakhouse. Located in the Mayan Lobby.
El Tapatio, A gourmet experience of authentic Mexican dishes, expertly prepared and presented. Located near the end of the pond, by the "Mayan Palapa".
L'etoile Y Museo, Savor the most extraordinary gourmet French and international dishes. Located in the Mayan Lobby.
La Geisha, Exciting Japanese food cooked on 5 sizzling teppanyaki grills, as well as traditional favorites. Located in the Mayan Lobby.
La Marina, A selection of international dishes. An a la carte evening menu of fish and shellfish prepared in a variety of delicious Mediterranean recipes.
• Guests can dine every night at an a la carte restaurant, but they still need to make reservations in advance as their availability depends on the hotel's occupancy.
• Dress code applies: gentlemen must wear shirts with sleeves at all specialty restaurants, and they must wear long trousers at most of them. Appropriate footwear is also encouraged.
• Most restaurants are non-smoking.
• At certain restaurants there is a minimum age.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2018-2019
Booking Dates: 06/19/2017 - 10/31/2019 Travel Dates: 11/01/2017 - 10/31/2019
• Bottle of champagne
• Fruit basket
• Iberostar gift
• Copy of the marriage certificate will be required upon check-in at the hotel.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Environmental Levy The Municipalidad of Solidaridad in the Rivera Maya is one of the most beautiful places in the Mexican Caribbean. Tourism has been instrumental in driving the economic and social development of the region. In an effort to continue to preserve, conserve and beautify the destination, the Municipality of Solidaridad has implemented a small environmental levy on visitors. From 01/01/18 onwards, hotels will collect $20 Mexican pesos per room per day. The proceeds will be deposited in an environmental trust to fund local projects.
Iberostar Exchange Privileges:
• Clients from Iberostar Paraiso del Mar and Iberostar Paraiso Beach can spend the day (9:00am to 6:00pm) at Iberostar Tucan and Iberostar Quetzal or Iberostar Cozumel without paying for a day pass (transportation not included).
• The same above privileges are given for clients from either Iberostar Tucan, Iberostar Quetzal or Iberostar Cozumel
• Clients from Iberostar Paraiso Lindo have full access to facilities & restaurants (if availability allows it) at Iberostar Paraiso del Mar and Iberostar Paraiso Beach and have a day access (9:00am to 6:00pm) to Iberostar Tucan, Iberostar Quetzal or Iberostar Cozumel (transportation not included).
• Clients of Iberostar Paraiso Maya have full access to facilities & restaurants (if availability allows it) of Iberostar Paraiso del Mar and Iberostar Paraiso Beach as well as Paraiso Lindo and have a day access (9:00am to 6:00pm) to Iberostar Tucan, Iberostar Quetzal or Iberostar Cozumel (transportation not included).
• Clients of Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso have full access to facilities & restaurants (if availability allows it) to the whole Paraiso Complex and have a day access (9:00am to 6:00pm) to Iberostar Tucan, Iberostar Quetzal or Iberostar Cozumel (transportation not included).
• Reservations are required for a la carte restaurants, subject to availability.
• Transportation between hotels is not included.
• Day/night passes & additional privileges to other Iberostar Hotels are available for a fee.
• Day/night pass prices are subject to change without notice.
Spring Break Groups Policy:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2017 - 10/31/2019
• In order to maintain a family oriented environment, IBEROSTAR Hotels and Resorts will be implementing a policy directed at student/youth groups.
• Students/youths are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age.
• In addition to the Spring Break Policy instituted for all bookings traveling in the months of March and April, groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
• Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
• Upon check in, each group will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit of $200.00 USD per room for any charges or damages that might be incurred during the stay.
• In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
Spring Break Policy:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2017 - 10/31/2019
IBEROSTAR Hotels and Resorts is a family oriented environment. Bookings traveling in the months of March and April will be subject to the following conditions:
• The minimum age requirement for check in is 18 years of age.
• One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check in.
• In the event that any guests engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the said guest without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
• This IBEROSTAR Resort is a part of the "Premium Gold" collection.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Xel Ha