Distance from hotel to town, 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 20 minutes.
They don't call me The Entertainer for nothing: I'm the Grandmaster of fun, hosting live concerts, festivals and shows, even themed parties - plus everyday surprises like dancers in the lobby, and comedy skits by one of the longest pools in Cancun. I'm a Little more exclusive than my sister resort, Oasis Cancun, with extra amenities to make you feel special. I throw great parties with my famous friends, and get a little naughty after-hours with my late-night Kinky Burlesque Cabaret. I'm hip, happening and high-class.
This hotel is situated on a half mile of white sand, is surrounded by lush groomed gardens, and is a good example of the great Mexican luxury in the Caribbean.
Grand Oasis is located in the center Pyramid and the two oceanfront buildings of the Oasis Cancun Resort.
The Ultimate All-Inclusive Entertainment Resort & Spa offers high-profile entertainment. Highlights for the season include live acts from well known artist and entertainment programs like Oasis Dance U, Oasis Country U, and Oasis Jazz U. On site daily entertainment with more than 50 in house performers including singers, acrobats, roller blade performers, comedians, flash mobs and unexpected entertainment experiences throughout the resort.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars (14)
- Beach Club
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boats (paddle) ($)
- Boutiques ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Chairs (lounge)
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Services ($)
- Golf Equipment Rentals ($)
- Health Club
- Kayaks ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Restaurants (18)
- Safe Deposit Box ($)
- Shops ($)
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop
- Tennis Court (1)
- Tennis Equipment ($)
- Theme Parties
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towel Service
- Travel Agency ($)
- Valet Service ($)
- Watersports (in season) ($)
• Private lounge area with internet stations, coffee, water service, U.S. magazines and newspapers
• Sian Ka'an category amenities
• Oasis Plus Concierge Service with a separate check-in through concierge service in separate Sian Ka'an area with coffee, snacks, water service and a welcome cocktail.
• Stocked minibar (water, beer including U.S. beer, soda) with daily restocking
• Room service ($)
• Free in room safe
• Coffee maker
• Ironing board and iron
• Beach towels in room
• Free bottle of wine in room upon arrival
• Internet stations with free access code for 24 cumulative hours per room
• Lounge area
• Oasis Plus concierge service ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2017 Grand - 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Grand Plus - 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
Grand, All rooms are located in the Palmar Building and have a terrace or balcony with views of the Nichupte lagoon. Each well appointed guest room has air conditioning, private bath with shower/tub combo, TV with cable, direct dial telephone ($), alarm clock, minibar (with water, soft drinks and beer), safe deposit box ($), WiFi ($), beach towels, hair dryer and bath amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Grand Plus, (64P) All rooms are located within the beachfront building or the Palmar Building and have a terrace or balcony with splendid views of the Caribbean ocean. Each well appointed guest room has air conditioning, private bath with shower/tub combo, TV with cable, direct dial telephone ($), alarm clock, minibar (with water, soft drinks and beer), safe deposit box ($), WiFi ($), beach towels, hair dryer and bath amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
• Rooms with earth-toned walls and Mexican touch throughout feature minimalistic furnishings and updated bathrooms.
• Bedding types: Mostly king size beds in the main pyramid, double/double and king size beds in the beach buildings.
All accommodations include: safe deposit box: ($), room service (24-hour), shower/bathtub combination, air conditioning, table and chairs, alarm clock radio, telephone (direct dial), balcony (some accommodations), television (flat screen), bath amenities (upscale), terrace (some accommodations), bathroom (private), toiletries, blackout drapes, cable, hairdryer, housekeeping (daily), internet access (wireless): ($), mini-bar, mini-bar (fully stocked), movies (in accommodation): ($) and 110 volt outlets.
Miscellaneous Amenities Rollaway beds and cribs are also available upon request.
• Child care (in room) is also available ($).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cocoa Beach Bar, Outdoor bar.
Dos Lunas Wet Bar, Outdoor bar.
Fountainbleau Bar, Indoor bar.
Ibiza Wet Bar, Outdoor bar.
Sarape Wet Bar, Outdoor bar.
Sports Bar, Indoor bar.
Vip Lounge Bar, Indoor bar.
Akeru, Asian. Open for lunch and dinner. Outdoor. Casual dress code.
Bahia, Rodizzio. Open for dinner. Indoor. Casual dress code.
Deli Sports Bar And Cafe, Snacks. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Indoor and outdoor seating. Casual dress code.
Dos Lunas, Mediterranean. Open for lunch and dinner. Indoor and outdoor seating. Casual dress code. Reservation required for dinner.
Ibiza Beach Club, BBQ. Open for lunch. Outdoor. Casual dress code.
Joy's Trattoria, Italian. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Indoor. Casual dress code.
La Placita, Snacks. Open for lunch. Outdoor.
Maria Bonita, Mexican. Open for dinner. Indoor. Formal dress code. Reservation required.
Sarape, Mexican. Open for lunch and dinner. Indoor and outdoor seating. Casual dress code. Reservation required for dinner.
Sevilla, Spanish. Open for dinner. Indoor. Casual dress code.
Tatish, International Buffet. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Indoor. Casual dress code.
Tun Kul, International Buffet. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Indoor. Casual dress code.
Vip Lounge Bar, International Buffet. Open for breakfast and lunch. Indoor. Casual dress code.
• 24-hour room service: Available for Grand Exclusive
• Restaurants and indoor bars require appropriate attire.
• Swimwear, wet clothing and bare feet are not acceptable.
HONEYMOON & ANNIVERSARY PROGRAM 2017 All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis or Oasis property will receive the following:
Booking Dates: 03/04/2016 - 12/21/2017 Travel Dates: 12/24/2016 - 12/21/2017
• Priority check in through the Oasis Plus Desk
• Tropical welcome cocktail
• Complimentary use of a Smart Car (insurance is mandatory and is not included)
• Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in.
• A fruit basket and bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
• King size bed (subject to availability at time of check in)
• Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• This program is available with a minimum of a 5 night stay.
• Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive package
• Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage.
• Anniversary must be within 5 days of stay.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Spring break students not allowed in Grand Oasis Section.
• Student/Youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 18 and 24 years of age.
• The Oasis Cancun will be the only resort that will accept Student/Youth travelers provided the following is met.
• *Upon check-in, passengers will be required to purchase a Student/Youth insurance policy in the amount of $30.00 USD. Policy is mandatory per person and not refundable.
• Specific terms, conditions, and coverage will be presented under separate cover. Insurance is required at all Oasis properties if passenger is under 24 and is unaccompanied by responsible adult.
• *Credit cards issued to anyone other than the guest (i.e.
• parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
• *Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. Any hotel guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/ youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25.
• *Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
• Children 12 years of age and younger will stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults (maximum 2 kids per room, using existing bedding).
• A single occupancy adult traveling with one child will pay double occupancy rate. Up to 2 additional children will be complimentary.
• Infants up to 2 years old stay free at all time.
• Must include children's age in reservation.
• Proper ID (passport) for age verification upon check in is required. Without proper ID/age requirement, the hotel will apply full extra passenger fees at current rack rate.
Red Casino at Grand Oasis Cancun Ready to play the Oasis way?? Game on! The Grand Oasis Cancun has upped the ante on fun, adding a full-service casino to the live bands, comedy sketches, nightclub shows and Vegas style entertainment for which they are know and loved. The brand new multi level Red Casino at the Grand Oasis Cancun is Cancun's first (and only) casino-in-a-resort and offers everything from traditional tables to thrilling video gaming choices, 24 hours a day!
• Oasis Arena: Spectacular stage with the most modern technology for light and sound. The best musical and boxing events.
• Acrobatic Show: Elaborate nightly production of shows such as Humanicorp Origen & The Quetzal Rebirth
• Kinky Night Club: Burlesque performers, Dancing
• Cafe Del Mar: DJ Lounge & Show
• Ibiza Night Club: Live DJ
• Coyote Loco: Night Club and Dance entertainment
Oasis Runaway Program Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel or Resort in Mexico on an All Inclusive basis will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked. The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands. Guests of The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will have full access to all properties and amenities of all Oasis resorts. Guests staying at a Grand or SENS property will be able to visit any other property as described above excluding The Pyramid at Grand Oasis. Program is not applicable at Oasis Palm, OH! By Oasis or Smart by Oasis (Fee may apply to some Live Entertainment).
In an effort to maximize comfort for guests participating in the Oasis Runaway program, a visit to the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, available at all of Oasis resorts, is required to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other Oasis participating resort. The staff will need to know visiting date, estimated time of arrival and resort guests are planning to visit. The staff will place a courtesy call in advance on their behalf. Cost of transportation is not included. Black out dates may apply.
• Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis from 02/16/17-03/31/17 and 04/11/17-04/16/17.
Inclusions are subject to change.