Distance from hotel to town, 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 20 minutes.
This all-inclusive resort is close to all the fun and the best attractions in the hotel zone of Cancun, set on one of the most beautiful beaches in the destination. Among the diverse range of true entertainment options, you'll find live performances that will take your breath away, such as concerts, music festivals, shows and themed parties, all part of the all-inclusive experience. If you're looking for the best in Las Vegas style entertainment and excitement, look no further: Grand Oasis Cancun is the only casino resort in Cancun's hotel zone. Here guests can experience something new every day, from golf on the exclusive 9-hole par 3 course, to the sensual cabaret-like atmosphere of the Kinky nightclub. Everything you could wish for in an incredible Caribbean vacation you'll find at this resort's world-class facilities; dare to discover its attractions, natural scenery, well-appointed rooms and countless gastronomic experiences.
- Accommodations (1200)
- Bars (12)
- Coffee Shop (2)
- Floors (6)
- Restaurant (10)
• Multiplayer game machines
• Bingo machines
• Themed slot machines
• Roulette table
• Blackjack tables
• Texas Hold'Em Poker tables
• Baccarat tables
• Caribbean Poker tables
• Sportsbook betting
• Horse racing
• Greyhound racing Red Casino operates independently of Oasis Hotels & Resorts and is not part of the All Inclusive program. Food and beverages in the casino incur an additional fee. Medical Services Medical Services on call $ Golf (9-hole, Onsite) 9-hole par 3 executive course Red Circus: Take part in an unforgettable experience that's included for all guests. Red Circus is the resort's incredible Vegas-style aerial show performed by Mexico's Humanicorp dance company. Combining mysticism, art, lights, magic, and professional performers, these spectacular shows will leave you in awe. Watch dramatic acrobatic performances that tell the story of Mexico in all its brilliant glory, with a spectacular voice-and-string preshow featuring Armonia. Choose from five shows: Origen, Quetzal, Fire & Drums, Mayan Ceremony, or Blanco. Dine and Dazzle: Red Circus Dinner Shows ($) Make your evening extra special by making Red Circus a dinner and show combo. Watch an incredible aerial dance show while enjoying dining options ranging from cocktails and snacks to champagne and a full gourmet dinner. Just purchase tickets at the concierge desk. Reservations needed for dinner. Tickets subject to availability. Food/drink options at the Red Circus incur a surcharge. ATM ($) Laundry ($) Dry Cleaning ($) Sundries Shop Babysitting Services ($) Beach Beach Club Beauty Salon ($) Boats (paddle) ($) Boutiques ($) Business Center Car Rental Desk ($) Bellmen Luggage Hold Multilingual Staff Chairs (lounge) Concierge Currency Exchange Fax Services ($) Sundries Shop Golf Equipment Rentals ($) Health Club Kayaks ($) Laundry Service ($) Marina Massage Services ($) Medical Services ($) Meeting Rooms ($) Nightclub Restaurants (18) Safe Deposit Box ($) Sauna Shops ($) Spa ($) Security Parking Tennis Equipment ($) Theme Parties Tours & Excursions ($) Towel Service Travel Agency ($) Valet Service ($) Watersports (in season) ($) Tennis Court Doctor on Call ($) Exclusive amenities for Travel Impressions guests:
• Private lounge area with internet stations, coffee, water service, U.S. magazines and newspapers
• Sian Ka'an category amenities
• Oasis Plus Concierge Service with a separate check-in through concierge service in separate Sian Ka'an area with coffee, snacks, water service and a welcome cocktail.
• Stocked minibar (water, beer including U.S. beer, soda) with daily restocking
• Room service ($)
• Free in room safe
• Coffee maker
• Ironing board and iron
• Beach towels in room
• Free bottle of wine in room upon arrival
• Internet stations with free access code for 24 cumulative hours per room
• Lounge area
• Oasis Plus concierge service ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2019 Grand - 3 adults or 2 adults 1 child.
• Grand Ocean - 3 adults or 2 adults 1 child.
Grand Room, Full bathroom, private balcony.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Sunset.
Grand Ocean Room, Grand Ocean rooms have all the amenities of a Grand room plus the following enhanced amenities: Late checkout (subject to availability); WiFi (two devices per room); Upgraded minibar restocked every other day; 24-hour room service (delivery fee applies); Spa discounts: up to 20% off select services; Welcome amenity; Robes and slippers; Free one day Smart Car rental for stays 4 nights or longer (insurance fee applies).
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
• Rooms with earth-toned walls and Mexican touch throughout feature minimalistic furnishings and updated bathrooms.
• Bedding types: Mostly king size beds in the main pyramid, double/double and king size beds in the beach buildings.
All accommodations include: rollaway bed (limited), telephone, television (flat screen, cable), air conditioning, alarm clock, non-smoking accommodations, balcony, crib (on request), housekeeping, iPod docking station and alarm clock radio.
• Grand room: WiFi ($)
• Grand Ocean room: complimentary WiFi (up to 2 devices per room)
Room Service (24-hour)
• Grand room: 24-hour room service ($)
• Grand Ocean room: 24-hour room service (delivery fee applies)
• Grand room: restocked every two days
• Grand Ocean room: upgraded minibar restocked every two days
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Coyote Loco Night Club
Dos Lunas Wet Bar, Swim-up bar
Havana Night Club
Hippie Chic Bar
Kinky Night Club
La Placita Bar
Sands Beach Bar
Sarape Wet Bar, Swim-up bar
Havana Cigar Corner, ($)
Coffee & Me
Bahia Rodizzio, Brazilian steakhouse
Dos Lunas, Italian trattoria and pizzeria
Hacienda Sarape, Tex-Mex restaurant
Hippie Chic, Beach club grill
Il Forno Dos Lunas, Pizza and pasta
La Placita, Fast food: burgers, chicken, tacos and tortas
Makitaco, Mexican-Japanese fusion
Sevilla, Spanish cuisine
Tatish, International buffet
Tun Kul, International buffet
• 24-hour room service: Available for Grand Exclusive
• Restaurants and indoor bars require appropriate attire. Swimwear, wet clothing and bare feet are not acceptable.
HONEYMOON & ANNIVERSARY PROGRAM 2019 All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis or Oasis property will receive the following:
Booking Dates: 06/07/2018 - 12/19/2019 Travel Dates: 12/21/2018 - 12/19/2019
• Priority check-in with concierge
• Tropical welcome cocktails
• Upgrade to best available accommodation within reserved category at time of check-in
• Bottle of domestic sparkling wine and fruit plate in room upon arrival
• Special reservations for a romantic dinner with bottle of house wine
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• Marriage certificate must be presented at check-in.
• Honeymoon must be within six months of marriage.
• Wedding anniversary must be within five days of stay.
• Advance notification to resort is required. Please request at time of booking.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Spring break students not allowed at the Grand Oasis Cancun.
• Student/Youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 18 and 24 years of age.
• The Oasis Cancun Lite will be the only Oasis resort that will accept Student/Youth travelers, providing certain conditions are met.
Kids Stay & Eat Free
• Up to two kids ages 3 to 12 years old stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two adults.
• Infants (ages 0 to 2 years old) stay free at all times.
• Must utilize existing bedding. Rollaway beds and cribs are subject to availability.
Privileges in Paradise Program Enjoy free exchange privileges between resorts and experience all that Oasis has to offer. Stay at one Oasis Resort and visit sister resorts during the day on an all-inclusive basis, with access to over 40 restaurants, 40 bars and resort amenities within the same category level as booked. Unique experiences at each resort give you an extraordinary variety of choices for dining, recreation and entertainment.
Guests must visit their resort's concierge desk to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any participating sister resort. Transportation between resorts is not included but can be arranged. Fees may apply for some live entertainment. Blackout dates may apply. Certain restrictions apply.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• El Rey Ruins : 3 kilometers(2 miles)
• Kukulcan Plaza Shopping Mall : 3.3 kilometers(2 miles)
• La Isla Shopping Village : 4.9 kilometers(3 miles)
• UltraMar ferry to Isla Mujeres : 7.6 kilometers(5 miles)
• MUSA Underwater Museum : 3.4 kilometers(2 miles)
• UltraMar ferry to Cozumel : 68 kilometers(42 miles)
• Xcaret Eco Theme Park : 75 kilometers(47 miles)
• Museo Maya de Cancun: 1.2 kilometers(1 mile)
• AquaWorld Cancun : 1.8 kilometers(1 mile)
• Xoximilco - Mexican floating fiesta : 18 kilometers(11 miles)