Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to town, 20 minutes.
A chic, elegant new concept in all-inclusive vacations awaits at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis.
The Pyramid is located next to its sister resort, the Grand Oasis Cancun, and offers guests a new and lavish way to experience Cancun and connect with the Mayan spirit. Its unique building stands majestically on one of the longest beaches in Cancun, and features one of the longest pools in Cancun. At its center is an impressive open-air atrium.
Guests receive VIP treatment, including exclusive gourmet restaurants for Pyramid guests only, an opulent spa, a VIP lounge, concierge, top-of-the-line bath products, an upgraded minibar and more! It's the kind of white glove treatment that makes guests feel incredibly special.
- Accommodations (238)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Referrals
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballrooms ($)
- Banquet Rooms ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beach Club
- Breakfast Room ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Conference Rooms
- Convention Center
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Golf (9-hole, onsite) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Multi-Sport Court
- Multilingual Staff
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Reception Desk (24-hour)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Use of Smart Car. Mandatory insurance not included. Entertainment Red Circus: Take part in an unforgettable experience with a dinner and show special. Watch incredible dramatic acrobatic performances that tell the story of Mexico in all its brilliant glory. An experience not to be missed. Reservations needed. Subject to availability. Fees for food and drink options at the Red Circus are additional. Exclusive amenities for Travel Impressions guests:
• Private lounge area with internet stations, coffee, water service, U.S. magazines and newspapers
• Sian Ka'an category amenities
• Oasis Plus Concierge Service with a separate check-in through concierge service in separate Sian Ka'an area with coffee, snacks, water service and a welcome cocktail.
• Stocked minibar (water, beer including U.S. beer, soda) with daily restocking
• Room service ($)
• Free in room safe
• Coffee maker
• Ironing board and iron
• Beach towels in room
• Free bottle of wine in room upon arrival
• Internet stations with free access code for 24 cumulative hours per room
• Lounge area
• Oasis Plus concierge service ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Beach, Business, Family Friendly, Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Honeymoon, All Inclusive and Golf.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2017 Pyramid Ocean View - 3 adults or 2 and 1 child.
• Pyramid Lagoon View - 3 adults or 2 and 1 child.
Pyramid Ocean View Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Pyramid Lagoon View Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 full beds.
All accommodations include: alarm clock, room service (24-hour): ($), balcony, shower, bathtub, telephone (direct dial), coffee maker, television (flat screen), crib (on request), voicemail, desk, wake-up calls, hairdryer, housekeeping, internet access (wireless), iron, ironing board, mini-bar, non-smoking accommodations, radio, rollaway bed (on request), air conditioning and safe deposit box.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Careyes Bar, Exclusively for Pyramid guests.
Cigar Corner, Surcharge applies ($).
Drink & Me
Kinky Night Club
Maria Bonita Bar
Sian Ka'an Beach Club, Exclusively for Pyramid guests.
The White Box Bar, Exclusively for Pyramid guests.
Vip Lounge Bar
Wet Bar Dos Lunas
Wet Bar Hacienda Sarape
Sian Ka'an Beach Club, Snacks
Coffee & Me, Breakfast
Dos Lunas Terraza, Pizza
Terraza Trattoria, Pizza
Careyes, Mexican Gourmet. Exclusively for Pyramid guests.
Cocoa, Seafood. Exclusively for Pyramid guests.
Dos Lunas Cuisine: Italian.
Hacienda Sarape Cuisine: Mexican.
Ibiza Restaurante, Gourmet snacks
Ibiza Sushi Bar Martini, Sushi and martinis
Joy's Trattoria, Italian
Maki Taco, Mexican-Japanese Fusion. Exclusively for Pyramid guests.
Maria Bonita, Mexican
Market Place, International Buffet Exclusively for Pyramid guests.
Sevilla Wine & Tapas, Tapas
The White Box, Gastrobar. Exclusively for Pyramid guests.
Vip Lounge, Breakfast and lunch
Hippie Chic Grill, Snacks
La Placita, Snacks
Sport's Bar, Snacks
Bahia Rodizzio Cuisine: Steaks.
Villa Paola, Wine bar. Exclusively for Pyramid guests.
HONEYMOON & ANNIVERSARY PROGRAM 2017 All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis or Oasis property will receive the following:
Booking Dates: 03/04/2016 - 12/21/2017 Travel Dates: 12/24/2016 - 12/21/2017
• Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk
• Tropical welcome cocktail
• Complimentary use of a Smart Car (insurance is mandatory and is not included)
• Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in.
• A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
• A king size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• This program is available with a minimum of a 5 night stay.
• Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive package
• Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage.
• Anniversary must be within 5 days of stay.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Bottled water
• Daily activities
• Golf green fees
• Welcome Drink
• Use of Fitness Center
• Watersports (Non-Motorized)
• Morning coffee
Oasis Runaway Program Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel or Resort in Mexico on an All Inclusive basis will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked. The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands. Guests of The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will have full access to all properties and amenities of all Oasis resorts. Guests staying at a Grand or SENS property will be able to visit any other property as described above excluding The Pyramid at Grand Oasis. Program is not applicable at Oasis Palm, OH! By Oasis or Smart by Oasis (Fee may apply to some Live Entertainment).
In an effort to maximize comfort for guests participating in the Oasis Runaway program, a visit to the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, available at all of Oasis resorts, is required to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other Oasis participating resort. The staff will need to know visiting date, estimated time of arrival and resort guests are planning to visit. The staff will place a courtesy call in advance on their behalf. Cost of transportation is not included. Black out dates may apply.
• Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis from 02/16/17-03/31/17 and 04/11/17-04/16/17.
• Spring break students not allowed in the Pyramid Section.
• The Oasis Cancun will be the only resort that will accept Student/Youth travelers provided the following is met.
• Upon check-in, passengers will be required to purchase a Student/Youth insurance policy in the amount of $30.00 USD. Policy is mandatory per person and not refundable.
• Specific terms, conditions, and coverage will be presented under separate cover. Insurance is required at all Oasis properties if passenger is under 24 and is unaccompanied by responsible adult.
• Credit cards issued to other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
• Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. Any hotel guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/ youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25.
• Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
• Student/Youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 18 and 24 years of age.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Isla Mujeres Ferrry: 5.25 miles(8 kms)
• Playa del Carmen: 41 miles(66 kms)
• Downton Cancun