Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 13 miles (21 kms).
Cancun's Family All-Inclusive Resort: Mexican style. Viva Mexico! The Grand Oasis Palm offers luxurious guestrooms and suites, each providing beautiful views of the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean. The resort features beautiful Mexican decors and marble throughout. All rooms provide individually controlled air conditioning, private baths, one king size bed or two double beds, cable television with pay per view, coffee makers, hair dryers, direct dial telephones, welcome amenities and safe deposit boxes. Its shoreline is 650 feet of fine white sand dotted with palapas and chaise lounges to provide perfect relaxation. Work up a sweat in the modern gymnasium, or play tennis on the hotel's courts. A modern spa, Kin Ha, with its calming atmosphere offer services to rejuvenate body and soul and a tobacco shop and beauty salon are also available for your pampering. This beautiful resort will delight you with entertaining activities throughout the day and into the night. Exciting Kid's Club is enhanced by new activities such as cooking lessons, disco, movies, video game areas, amphitheater, overnight club, babysitting services, pool with slide, playground and activity classes.
- Accommodations (594)
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (7)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Coffee Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facility
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Restaurants (11)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Squash Court
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Courts (lighted)$ ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Valet Service ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
• Kidd-O Zone provides compelling outdoor fun with the splash zone which features a dedicated beach area with kid-sized lounge chairs, surfboards and family cabanas.
• The pool area features a mini water park with activities including a trampoline, climbing iceberg, a pirate's ship with slides, a wading pool with inflatable water tubes and more. The outdoor space also includes an interactive playground for kids to run, climb and play.
• Rounding out the new Kidd-O Zone is the Pirates del Caribe Food and Beverage Plaza, designed as an outdoor marketplace where delicious treats await including an ice cream station, cookie and pastry station and more. The plaza is also home to the child friendly versions of various restaurants such as Petit Mr. Wimpy, Petit Tacos and Petit Happy Chicken, all of which feature favorites including mini hamburgers, tacos and more.
• For an exhilarating experience, families can explore the Caribbean aboard the resort's very own Captain Hook's pirate ship. Sailing weekly from the dock at Grand Oasis Palm, the ship's decks are primed for tons of kid focused fun such as treasure hunts, games and a pirate show.
• Open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm, parents can have some time alone on the golf course or the spa, or enjoy a romantic dinner at one of the property's adults only restaurants while the kids are having a blast at the Kidd-O Zone. The Adult Zone offers the Kin Ha Spa and Sensoria, which feature opulent treatments in a tranquil oasis and gourmet dining options including The White Box, a modern gastro bar, and Careyes, an a la carte Mexican haute restaurant. Entertainment options abound at the Sian Ka'an Beach club where show offerings change nightly.
• This program is free of charge ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2018 Grand - 3 adults or or 3 adults with 2 children or 2 adults with 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Grand Ocean - 3 adults or or 3 adults with 2 children or 2 adults with 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Family Room - 4 adults or or 3 adults with 2 children or 2 adults with 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
Grand, Small built-in daybed, WiFi ($), room safe ($), flat screen TV with cable, USB ports.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Sunset.
Grand Ocean, Small built-in daybed, free WiFi (two devices per room), Spa discounts: up to 20% off select services, 24 hour room service (delivery fee applies), free one day Smart car rental for stays of 4 nights or longer (Insurance fee applies), daily turndown service, welcome amenity, private concierge check-in and check-out, late check-out (subject to availability), bathrobe and slippers to use during stay, room safe, flat screen TV with cable, USB ports.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Family Room, Two conjoined rooms: one room for kids (2 double beds) and one for parents (king size bed), WiFi ($), room safe ($), 2 flat screen TVs with cable, USB ports.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 double beds. View: Ocean or Sunset.
All accommodations include: housekeeping (daily), rollaway bed (on request), telephone (direct dial), air conditioning, hairdryer, bath amenities, bathroom (private), crib (on request) and alarm clock.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Isla Mujeres Bar
Rincon Del Cafe
Swim Up Bar
Sian Ka'an Beach Club, American style beach club. Only available to Grand Plus guests.
Dos Lunas, International Buffet and Italian corner
Sisal, International Buffet
Sisal Buffet Kids Club
Havana Cigar Bar, Not part of the All Inclusive. There is a fee for this bar.
Coffee & Me
Piratas Del Caribe Food Court, Burgers, hot dogs, chicken nuggets
Sweet Palm, A huge candy corner
Terraza Helados Pasta & Pizza Dos Lunas
Careyes, Mexican Gourmet
La Bamba, Mexican seafood
Las Palmas, Buffet & Rodizzio
Los Agaves, Mexican food
Makitaco, Mexican-Japanese fusion
Sushi Bar By Makitaco, Mexican Sushi fusion
Terraza Agaves Tortas Y Tacos
The White Box, Mediterranean Gastrobar
Isla Mujeres, Snacks
La Cantina, Snacks
HONEYMOON, ANNIVERSARY & WEDDING PROGRAM 2018 All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis or Oasis property will receive the following:
Booking Dates: 06/28/2017 - 12/20/2018 Travel Dates: 12/22/2017 - 12/20/2018
• Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk with a tropical welcome drink
• Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in
• A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
• King size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine.
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive above mentioned added values.
• Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage.
• Anniversary must be within 5 days of stay.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Bottled water
• Chaise lounges
• Coffee/Tea (in room)
• Watersports (Non-Motorized)
• Use of Fitness Center
• Daily activities
• Minimum age for check-in is 18 years of age without chaperone.
The Ultimate Kids Club "Kiddo Zone"
• Fully supervised daytime activities offering over 50,000 square feet of non-stop fun for kids 12 and under.
Spring Break Policies
• No student groups will be accepted at this resort
• Student/Youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 18 and 24 years of age.
• Children, defined as guests between ages 3 to 12 years old, stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults, utilizing existing bedding (maximum two free kids).
• An adult (single occupancy) traveling with one child will pay the double occupancy rate and up to two additional children will be complimentary.
• Infants up to 2 years of age stay free at all times.
• Must include children's age in reservation.
• Proper ID (Passport) for age verification upon check-in is required. Without proper ID/age requirement, the hotel will apply full extra passenger fees at current rack rate.
Entertainment -50% off regular admission and preferential treatment at Grand Oasis Cancun with live entertainment performed by some of the most prestigious performers in the world.
Student/Youth Policy (Year Round) Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at al Oasis properties on a year round basis.
• As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will not accept Student/Youth Groups (not applicable to family travel). Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
• Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (cash only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable. Operator is obligated to inform all Students/Youths of this charge.
• Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e.
• parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
• Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age.
• All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest.
• No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
• Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18.
• The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25.
• All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes.
• Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
• Student/Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check-in.
Oasis Runaway Program Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel or Resort in Mexico on an All Inclusive basis will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked. The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands. Guests of The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will have full access to all properties and amenities of all Oasis resorts. Guests staying at a Grand or SENS property will be able to visit any other property as described above excluding The Pyramid at Grand Oasis. Program is not applicable at Oasis Palm, OH! By Oasis or Smart by Oasis (Fee may apply to some Live Entertainment).
In an effort to maximize comfort for guests participating in the Oasis Runaway program, a visit to the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, available at all of Oasis resorts, is required to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other Oasis participating resort. The staff will need to know visiting date, estimated time of arrival and resort guests are planning to visit. The staff will place a courtesy call in advance on their behalf. Cost of transportation is not included. Black out dates may apply.
• Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis from 02/21/18-03/31/18.
Inclusions are subject to change.