Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 13 miles (21 kms).
Cancun's Family All-Inclusive Resort: Mexican style. Viva Mexico! The Grand Oasis Palm offers luxurious guestrooms and suites, each providing beautiful views of the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean. The resort features beautiful Mexican decors and marble throughout. All rooms provide individually controlled air conditioning, private baths, one king size bed or two double beds, cable television with pay per view, coffee makers, hair dryers, direct dial telephones, welcome amenities and safe deposit boxes. Its shoreline is 650 feet of fine white sand dotted with palapas and chaise lounges to provide perfect relaxation. Work up a sweat in the modern gymnasium, or play tennis on the hotel's courts. A modern spa, Kin Ha, with its calming atmosphere offer services to rejuvenate body and soul and a tobacco shop and beauty salon are also available for your pampering. This beautiful resort will delight you with entertaining activities throughout the day and into the night. Exciting Kid's Club is enhanced by new activities such as cooking lessons, disco, movies, video game areas, amphitheater, overnight club, babysitting services, pool with slide, playground and activity classes.
- Accommodations (594)
• Swimming pool with water slides, climbing iceberg and trampoline
• Wading pool with mushroom fountain
• Kids beach club with mini lounge chairs
• Pirate adventures aboard the Captain Hook
• Restaurant with kid-friendly dishes and treat bar
• Playground with jungle gyms and bungee trampoline
• Live entertainment (clowns, comedians, dancers, magicians)
• Daily indoor and outdoor activities
• Videogame lounge
• Arts and crafts room
• Resting room
• Kids theater with movies Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2019 Grand - 3 adults or or 3 adults with 2 children or 2 adults with 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Grand Ocean - 3 adults or or 3 adults with 2 children or 2 adults with 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Family Room - 4 adults or or 3 adults with 2 children or 2 adults with 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
Grand, (G2R) Small built-in daybed, WiFi ($), room safe ($), flat screen TV with cable, USB ports.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Sunset.
Grand Ocean, Small built-in daybed, free WiFi (two devices per room), Spa discounts: up to 20% off select services, 24 hour room service (delivery fee applies), free one day Smart car rental for stays of 4 nights or longer (Insurance fee applies), daily turndown service, welcome amenity, private concierge check-in and check-out, late check-out (subject to availability), bathrobe and slippers to use during stay, room safe, flat screen TV with cable, USB ports.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Family Room, (FMR) Two conjoined rooms: one room for kids (2 double beds) and one for parents (king size bed), WiFi ($), room safe ($), 2 flat screen TVs with cable, USB ports.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 double beds. View: Ocean or Sunset.
All accommodations include: housekeeping (daily), rollaway bed (on request), telephone (direct dial), air conditioning, hairdryer, bath amenities, bathroom (private), crib (on request) and alarm clock.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Isla Mujeres Beach Bar
La Bamba Beach Bar
Rincon Del Cafe
Wet Bar, Swim-up bar
Sisal, International Buffet
Coffee & Me
Piratas Del Caribe Food Court, Burgers, hot dogs, chicken nuggets
Careyes, Gourmet French-Mexican fusion a la carte. Open for dinner. Indoor dining. Adults only.
Dos Lunas, International buffet
Dos Lunas Pizzeria, Pizza & pasta
Havana Cigar Restaurante Bar, Tapas and delicatessen. Open for lunch. Indoor dining. Adults only.
La Bamba, Veracruz seafood
Las Palmas, International buffet
Los Agaves, Mexican food
Los Agaves Terraza, Tacos and tortas
Makitaco, Mexican-Japanese fusion
Sushi Bar By Makitaco, Mexican Sushi fusion
The White Box, Mediterranean Gastrobar
Isla Mujeres, Snacks
HONEYMOON, ANNIVERSARY & WEDDING PROGRAM 2019 All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis or Oasis property will receive the following:
Booking Dates: 06/11/2018 - 12/19/2019 Travel Dates: 12/21/2018 - 12/31/2019
• Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk with a tropical welcome drink
• Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in
• A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
• King size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine.
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive above mentioned added values.
• Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage.
• Anniversary must be within 5 days of stay.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Chaise lounges
• Coffee/Tea (in room)
• Daily activities
• Bottled water
• Use of Fitness Center
• Watersports (Non-Motorized)
• Minimum age for check-in is 18 years of age without chaperone.
Spring Break Policies
• No student groups will be accepted at this resort
• Student/Youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 18 and 24 years of age.
Student/Youth Policy (Year Round) Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at all Oasis properties on a year round basis. As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will not accept Student/Youth Groups (not applicable to family travel). Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
• As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will only accept Student/Youth Groups at the Oasis Cancun Lite.
• Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (cash only).
• Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable. Operator is obligated to inform all Students/Youths of this charge.
• Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
• Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age.
• All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest.
• No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
• Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18.
• The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25.
• All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes.
• Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
• Student/Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check-in.
Grand Oasis Runaway Program/Privileges in Paradise Program 2019 Travel Dates: 12/21/2018 - 12/19/2019
• Stay at one and play at up to 6 resorts.
• Enjoy up to 62 restaurants and 52 bars, multiple pool environments, diverse beach areas, etc. when staying at one resort!
• Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel or Resort in Mexico on an all inclusive basis, will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked.
• The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands.
• Guests of The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will have full access to all properties and amenities of all Oasis Resorts.
• Guests staying at a Grand or SENS property will be able to visit any other property as described above, excluding The Pyramid at Grand Oasis.
• Program is not applicable at Oasis Palm, OH! By Oasis or Smart by Oasis (Fee may apply to some Live Entertainment).
• In an effort to maximize comfort for guests participating in the Oasis Runaway Program, the guest is required to visit the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, which is available at all resorts, to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other participating Oasis Resorts. The staff will need to know guest visiting date, estimated time of arrival and which resort they are planning to visit.
• Staff will place a courtesy call in advance on their behalf.
• Cost of transportation is not included.
• Black out dates may apply.
• Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis from 02/21/19-03/31/19.
• Children (defined as guests between ages 3 to 12 years old), stay and eat free year round when sharing accommodations with two paying adults, utilizing existing bedding (maximum 2 free kids).