Distance from hotel to town, 20 kms (12 miles). Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 40 kms (25 miles).
Playa Maroma is one of the most beautiful beaches of the world. The typical Mexican decoration with its vibrant colors and palapa roofs surrounded by the native jungle make this resort the perfect place to spend a wonderful vacation. The Mayan World has to offer a lot to its visitors: exciting activities and many sites of historical and cultural interest in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Catalonia Playa Maroma is the perfect place for those looking for the authentic beaches of the Mexican Caribbean.
Catalonia Hotels - Your best choice in the Mexican Caribbean!
- Accommodations (404)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests (4)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Supersaver - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Premium Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Privilege Superior - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Privilege Honeymoon - 2 adults.
Supersaver Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Premium Room, have renovated furniture and decoration. They have a King size bed or two twin size beds.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Privilege Superior, (M73) Spacious rooms with fine modern details included in their decoration. The dark wood adds an elegant and welcoming touch to your stay. In addition each room includes air conditioning, balcony or terrace, minibar, safety deposit box. Guests staying in this room are also entitled to: Bathrobe and slippers, MP3 alarm clock, complimentary minibar with water, beer and soft drinks, coffee maker and coffee service, iron and ironing board, plasma/LCD cable TV, bathroom with hairdryer and enlarging mirror and exclusive facilities for privileged guests. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Privilege Honeymoon, (NKK) Elegant, light filled and very welcoming. As Privileged guests, you can enjoy the Privilege services. If you book more than 4 nights, you will receive:
• Sparkling wine and fruit with chocolates upon arrival; Continental breakfast in the room once per stay; Private candle light dinner once per stay; Couple's massage (30 minutes in the Spa Alegra); Turndown service with petals on the bed once per stay; Honeymoon amenities; Picture of the couple on courtesy; Special gift t-shirt. Size: 46.40 square meters.
• Bedding: 1 king bed (canopy).
Privileged Sections clients are entitled to enjoy:
• Private Lounge
• Concierge Service for Privileged customers -24 hours room service
• Privileged check-in area
• Welcome cocktail
• Privileged guest Identification -10% Discount on massage or any treatment in our Alegra Spa, reservation required
• Access to Spa wet area (subjected to availability)
• Exclusive area in El Pajarito restaurant
• Coffee Break in the Privileged Lounge
• Beach towels service delivered in the room
• Turndown service
• Pillow menu
• A la carte breakfast at the Terrace Tapas & Lounge Bar
• Snack service at the Terrace Tapas & Lounge Bar.
• Free dinner (one) at the Terrace Tapas & Lounge Bar
• Discount on romantic dinner
• Discount in boutique and jewelry
• Early check-in & Late check-out subjected to availability
All accommodations include: crib (on request), hairdryer, internet access (wireless), maid service, mini-bar, ceiling fan, shower, telephone, television (cable), air conditioning, balcony or terrace and safe deposit box.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar Maloo, Located by the pool with beautiful ocean views. Juice bar with natural and non-alcoholic fruit juices.
Bar Tequilla, Lobby bar, open 24 hours.
Disco Bar, Located in the disco. Adults only.
General Opening Hours: 11:00pm-2:00am
Palapa Bar, Beach bar with lounge area
Aromes Coffee & Lounge, They offer the best selections of coffee, tea, and pastries. Operating hours: 10:00am-6:00pm
Ayami, A la Carte Asian Restaurant with Teppanyaki for dinner.
• Air- Conditioned.
El Pajarito, International buffet.
Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-10:00am Lunch Hours: 12:30pm-3:00pm Dinner Hours: 7:00pm-10:00pm
Grill Restaurant, A la carte Restaurant that offers the best cuts of meat. Air-conditioned with dinner service.
La Creperie, Salty and sweet crepes. Open during the day.
Dress Code: Informal.
La Tortuga(*), Open for grilled items during lunch and Mediterranean specialties for dinner.
Lunch Hours: 12:00pm-2:30pm Dinner Hours: 7:30pm-10:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Mexican Restaurant, Offering Snacks during the day and A la carte dinner with the best Mexican food. Located outdoors. Open Air restaurant.
Terrace Tapas Restaurant, Air-Conditioned A la Carte Spanish Restaurant, serving delicious tapas and lobster for dinner.
Tio Pedro(*), serving Mexican specialties.
Dinner Hours: 7:30pm-10:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Toscana, A la Carte Restaurant with dinner service and the best Italian specialties. Air-Conditioned.
Privileged Snack, A la carte snacks. Exclusive for Privileged customers.
Tortuga Salad Bar And Snack, This is an open air snack bar open during the daytime.
Dress Code: Informal.
Coupons for A La Carte Restaurants:
• Guests will receive upon arrival a certain amount of vouchers for the a la carte restaurants, depending on their length of stay. The hotel does not require previous reservations. It is a "first come, first seated" system.
All guest will receive:
• 14 night stay 10 tickets 7 night stay 5 tickets 5 night stay 4 tickets 3 or 4 night stay 2 tickets 2 night stay 1 ticket
ALL INCLUSIVE 2018
Booking Dates: 04/21/2017 - 12/23/2018 Travel Dates: 12/24/2017 - 12/23/2018
• Taxes and service charges
• Domestic beverages
• Entertainment and activities
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Children's club: For children 4-12 years of age
• Minimum check in age: 18 years old
• No spring breaker groups allowed
Environmental Levy The Municipalidad of Solidaridad in the Rivera Maya is one of the most beautiful places in the Mexican Caribbean. Tourism has been instrumental in driving the economic and social development of the region. In an effort to continue to preserve, conserve and beautify the destination, the Municipality of Solidaridad has implemented a small environmental levy on visitors. Effective for travel 10/11/17 to 12/31/17, the hotels will collect $10 Mexican pesos per room per day. From 01/01/18 onwards, hotels will collect $20 Mexican pesos per room per day. The proceeds will be deposited in an environmental trust to fund local projects.
No Smoking in Guests Rooms All rooms are non-smoking. The hotel will no longer allow clients to smoke inside the hotel rooms. Nevertheless, ashtrays will still be provided on the balcony/terrace of each room, as well as in the common areas of the hotel that are open air.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Tulum (Ruins & Town): 90 kilometers(56 miles) 1 hour, 30 minutes by car
• Chichen Itza Pyramid and archaeological site
• Sian Ka'an Biosphere (UNSECO World Heritage Centre)
• Cozumel Island and coral reef