Distance from hotel to town, 7 minutes. Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 30 minutes.
Everything you want in a family vacation for less: that's me! Let me play with the little ones in my Kid's Club while you take a break in my Kin Ha Spa - I've got lots of ways for grown-ups to relax while the kids have fun and games. They say I look a lot like my sister resort, Grand Oasis Palm, but my price tag is smaller, and who doesn't love that! Get together as a family and share my Mexican heritage, culture and cuisine; build sand castles on my sandy shore and splash and paddle in my spectacular freeform swimming pool.
The Oasis Palm is a resort that offers family friendly fun in a fantastic location. Located at the entrance of the Hotel Zone, it is an all-inclusive beachfront resort where ample spaces of relaxation and diversion will provide maximum enjoyment for a family vacation. This resort features exciting amenities, many activities for all ages, exceptional cuisine, and much more.
Oasis Palm with its pyramidal structure provides splendid views of the Caribbean Sea or the Nichupte Lagoon. The resort features 470 rooms decorated in modern Mexican style.
Focusing on the family, this resort offers the stellar "Kid's Club", a secure environment for the children with a fully supervised staff and numerous activity rooms and a kid's only pool with water slides. The animation team provides activities for all ages to entertain during the day, and exciting live entertainment at night.
Take advantage of our exclusive Runaway Program, and visit all of the other Oasis properties without charge, and have access to the included restaurants, bars and facilities.
- Accommodations (270)
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Bars (6)
- Car Rental ($)
- Chaise Lounges
- Children's Club
- Convenience Store
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Service
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pools (2)
- Restaurants (11)
- Spa ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized, nearby) ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2018 Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Ocean View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Family Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 2 adults and 2 children.
2019 Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Ocean View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Family Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
Standard, (STD) Flat screen TV with cable. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Sunset.
Ocean View, (OCV) Flat screen TV with cable.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Family Room, (FMR) Two conjoined rooms, one for kids (2 double beds) and one for parents (king size bed), 2 flat screen TVs with cable.
• View: Ocean or Sunset.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, bath amenities, bathroom (private), crib (on request), telephone (direct dial), internet access (Wi-Fi): ($), rollaway bed (on request), safe deposit box: ($) and housekeeping (daily).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Pirates Del Caribe, Food stations for children & sweets
Sweet Palm, Kid's buffet
Dos Lunas, international buffet and Italian corner. Location:
Breakfast Hours: 6:30am-10:30am Lunch Hours: 12:30pm-3:30pm
Helados Pasta & Pizza, Ice creams, pasta & pizza
La Bamba, Veracruz, Seafood. Location: Outdoor.
Lunch Hours: 1:00pm-3:30pm Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
La Cantina, Mexican Snacks. Location: Indoor / Outdoor.
Los Agaves, Tapatio Restaurant. Location: Indoor.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Sisal, International Buffet and Yucatan Corner Location: Indoor / Outdoor.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:30pm
Isla Mujeres, Snacks by the pool and beach area.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-2:00pm
HONEYMOON, ANNIVERSARY & WEDDING PROGRAM 2018-2019 All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis or Oasis property will receive the following:
Booking Dates: 06/28/2017 - 12/20/2018 06/11/2018 - 12/19/2019 Travel Dates: 12/22/2017 - 12/20/2018 12/21/2018 - 12/19/2019
• Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk with a tropical welcome drink
• Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in
• A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
• King size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine.
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive above mentioned added values.
• Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage.
• Anniversary must be within 5 days of stay
Package inclusions are subject to change.
The Ultimate Kids Club "Kiddo Zone"
• Fully supervised daytime activities offering over 50,000 square feet of non-stop fun for kids 12 and under.
• Spring break students not allowed at the Oasis Palm.
• Student/Youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 18 and 24 years of age.
• The Oasis Cancun Lite will be the only Oasis resort that will accept Student/Youth travelers, providing certain conditions are met.
Oasis Runaway Program Travel Dates: 12/22/2017 - 12/20/2018
Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel or Resort in Mexico on an All Inclusive basis will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked. The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands. Guests of The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will have full access to all properties and amenities of all Oasis resorts. Guests staying at a Grand or SENS property will be able to visit any other property as described above excluding The Pyramid at Grand Oasis. Program is not applicable at Oasis Palm, OH! By Oasis or Smart by Oasis (Fee may apply to some Live Entertainment).
In an effort to maximize comfort for guests participating in the Oasis Runaway program, a visit to the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, available at all of Oasis resorts, is required to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other Oasis participating resort. The staff will need to know visiting date, estimated time of arrival and resort guests are planning to visit. The staff will place a courtesy call in advance on their behalf. Cost of transportation is not included. Black out dates may apply.
• Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis from 02/21/18-03/31/18.
Inclusions are subject to change.
Grand Oasis Runaway Program/Privileges in Paradise Program 2019 Travel Dates: 12/21/2018 - 12/19/2019
• Stay at one and play at up to 6 resorts.
• Enjoy up to 62 restaurants and 52 bars, multiple pool environments, diverse beach areas, etc. when staying at one resort!
• Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel or Resort in Mexico on an all inclusive basis, will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked.
• The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands.
• Guests of The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will have full access to all properties and amenities of all Oasis Resorts.
• Guests staying at a Grand or SENS property will be able to visit any other property as described above, excluding The Pyramid at Grand Oasis.
• Program is not applicable at Oasis Palm, OH! By Oasis or Smart by Oasis (Fee may apply to some Live Entertainment).
• In an effort to maximize comfort for guests participating in the Oasis Runaway Program, the guest is required to visit the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, which is available at all resorts, to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other participating Oasis Resorts. The staff will need to know guest visiting date, estimated time of arrival and which resort they are planning to visit.
• Staff will place a courtesy call in advance on their behalf.
• Cost of transportation is not included.
• Black out dates may apply.
• Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis from 02/21/19-03/31/19.
Family Program The perfect vacation starts with your family! Oasis has resorts that make family fun their top priority, with Kids Clubs and child-friendly facilities like playgrounds and pools designed with family fun in mind.
• Kids up to 12 years old stay and eat free at any non-Adults-Only Oasis Resort when sharing a room with two adults (up to two kids per room). Not applicable to all room categories.
Grand Mexican Experience: Let's Celebrate Mexico
• Authentic Cantina: Mexican tequilas & Mexican dishes
• Tequila Lounge: Tequila tasting
• Mexican Wines: Tastings and for sale
• Live the folklore of our country through its music and dances
• Prehispanic and Mexican shows
• Live handcraft craftsmen
• Join our Mexican traditions!