Distance from hotel to town, 7 minutes. Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 30 minutes.
Everything you want in a family vacation for less: that's me! Let me play with the little ones in my Kid's Club while you take a break in my Kin Ha Spa - I've got lots of ways for grown-ups to relax while the kids have fun and games. They say I look a lot like my sister resort, Grand Oasis Palm, but my price tag is smaller, and who doesn't love that! Get together as a family and share my Mexican heritage, culture and cuisine; build sand castles on my sandy shore and splash and paddle in my spectacular freeform swimming pool.
The Oasis Palm is a resort that offers family friendly fun in a fantastic location. Located at the entrance of the Hotel Zone, it is an all-inclusive beachfront resort where ample spaces of relaxation and diversion will provide maximum enjoyment for a family vacation. This resort features exciting amenities, many activities for all ages, exceptional cuisine, and much more.
Oasis Palm with its pyramidal structure provides splendid views of the Caribbean Sea or the Nichupte Lagoon. The resort features 470 rooms decorated in modern Mexican style with individual controlled air conditioning, private bath, spa quality amenities, complimentary toiletries, one king size bed or two double beds, cable TV with Pay-Per-View service, WIFI access ($), direct dial telephone ($), a safe deposit box($), and daily housekeeping.
Focusing on the family, this resort offers rooms for up to five guests. The stellar new "Kid's Club" offers a secure environment for the children with a fully supervised staff and numerous activity rooms and a kid's only pool with water slides. The animation team provides activities for all ages to entertain during the day, and exciting live entertainment at night.
Take advantage of our exclusive Runaway Program, and visit all of the other Oasis properties without charge, and have access to the included restaurants, bars and facilities.
- Accommodations (270)
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Bars (6)
- Car Rental ($)
- Chaise Lounges
- Children's Club
- Convenience Store
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Service
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pools (2)
- Restaurants (11)
- Spa ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized, nearby) ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2018 Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Ocean View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Family Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 2 adults and 2 children.
Standard, (STD) Flat screen TV with cable. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Sunset.
Ocean View, (OCV) Flat screen TV with cable.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Family Room, (FMR) Two conjoined rooms, one for kids (2 double beds) and one for parents (king size bed), 2 flat screen TVs with cable.
• View: Ocean or Sunset.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, bath amenities, bathroom (private), crib (on request), telephone (direct dial), internet access (Wi-Fi): ($), rollaway bed (on request), safe deposit box: ($) and housekeeping (daily).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Careyes, Mexican gourmet restaurant. Location: Indoor.
General Opening Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Dos Lunas, international buffet and Italian corner. Location:
Breakfast Hours: 6:30am-10:30am Lunch Hours: 12:30pm-3:30pm
La Bamba, Veracruz, Seafood. Location: Outdoor.
Lunch Hours: 1:00pm-3:30pm Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
La Cantina, Mexican Snacks. Location: Indoor / Outdoor.
Las Palmas, Buffet and Rodizzio. Location: Indoor.
Breakfast Hours: 6:30am-10:30am Lunch Hours: 1:00pm-4:00pm Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:30pm
Los Agaves, Tapatio Restaurant. Location: Indoor.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Sisal, International Buffet and Yucatan Corner Location: Indoor / Outdoor.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:30pm
Sushi Bar, Mexican Sushi Fusion. Location: Outdoor.
Lunch Hours: 12:00pm-5:30pm
Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, snacks. Location: Outdoor.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-2:00pm
HONEYMOON, ANNIVERSARY & WEDDING PROGRAM 2018 All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis or Oasis property will receive the following:
Booking Dates: 06/28/2017 - 12/20/2018 Travel Dates: 12/22/2017 - 12/20/2018
• Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk with a tropical welcome drink
• Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in
• A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
• King size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine.
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive above mentioned added values.
• Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage.
• Anniversary must be within 5 days of stay
Package inclusions are subject to change.
The Ultimate Kids Club "Kiddo Zone"
• Fully supervised daytime activities offering over 50,000 square feet of non-stop fun for kids 12 and under.
• Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at all Oasis properties on a year round basis.
• As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will not accept Student/Youth Groups (not applicable to family travel).
• Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
• Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (cash only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable. Operator is obligated to inform all Students/Youths of this charge.
• Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e.
• parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
• Minimum age requirement for hotel check in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
• Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1 to 19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
• Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
• Student/Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check in.
Grand Mexican Experience: Let's Celebrate Mexico
• Traditional Mexican Cuisine: Careyes Restaurant, Aires Del Norte, Los Agaves, Yucatan Corner at Xtabentun restaurant, La Bamba.
• Authentic Cantina: Mexican tequilas & Mexican dishes
• Tequila Lounge: Tequila tasting
• Mexican Wines: Tastings and for sale
• Live the folklore of our country through its music and dances
• Prehispanic and Mexican shows
• Live handcraft craftsmen
• Join our Mexican traditions!
Oasis Runaway Program Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel or Resort in Mexico on an All Inclusive basis will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked. The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands. Guests of The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will have full access to all properties and amenities of all Oasis resorts. Guests staying at a Grand or SENS property will be able to visit any other property as described above excluding The Pyramid at Grand Oasis. Program is not applicable at Oasis Palm, OH! By Oasis or Smart by Oasis (Fee may apply to some Live Entertainment).
In an effort to maximize comfort for guests participating in the Oasis Runaway program, a visit to the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, available at all of Oasis resorts, is required to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other Oasis participating resort. The staff will need to know visiting date, estimated time of arrival and resort guests are planning to visit. The staff will place a courtesy call in advance on their behalf. Cost of transportation is not included. Black out dates may apply.
• Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis from 02/21/18-03/31/18.
Inclusions are subject to change.