Distance from hotel to town, 8 minutes. Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 45 minutes.
On the pristine coast of the world famous Riviera Maya, Blue Diamond Luxury Boutique Hotel is a sanctuary of breathtaking beauty and peace, surrounded by nature mixed with luxury. This exclusive hideaway reflects the new upscale trends in the destination providing the utmost in personal attention with special touches, innovative design with Oriental details, time to experience life and its pleasure in 36 acres of lush tropical jungle, well manicured gardens and a spectacular palm filled white sandy beaches along the turquoise-colored Caribbean Sea, offering unparalleled pampering and rejuvenation.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Ballrooms (3)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bars (2)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Conference Rooms (3)
- Convention Facilities ($)
- Cooking (classes)
- Cooking (lessons)
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Excursions ($)
- Express Check-Out
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fishing (nearby) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (2)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shops (2)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Helicopter Rides (nearby) ($)
- Horseback Riding (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Jet Skiing $ ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Marina (nearby)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms (3)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet)
- Ping Pong
- Pools (indoor) (2)
- Pools (outdoor) (3)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (3)
- Scuba Diving
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine Services ($)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Suites (128)
- Sundries Shops (2)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions $ ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
- Wine Tastings
Adults Only, All Inclusive, Beach, Dive, Wedding, Honeymoon, Romance, Spa and Golf.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children are not permitted.
• Guests must be at least 18 years old.
2018 Patio Junior Suite - 3 adults.
• Cenote Blue Lagoon Junior Suite - 2 adults.* Palafitos Junior Suite - 2 adults.* Patio Diamond Suite - 2 adults.* Beach Front Casita - 2 adults.* Beach Front Presidential Suite - 6 adults.**
*This category has a minimum occupancy of 2 adults.
• **This category has a minimum occupancy of 3 adults.
Patio Junior Suite, (A2J) 60 square meters/646 square feet. Overlooking the resort's exquisite courtyards and gardens facing the meandering river waterways, these suites invite you to soak up the sun from the comfort of your own private outdoor bathtub. Pamper yourself with the elegance of these suites featuring tastefully decorated ceilings and bamboo floors. These suites feature luxury leather headboards, dressers, spacious walk-in closets, floor to ceiling windows, separate sitting areas, oversized bathrooms and HD flat screen televisions with home theater systems. Beds feature 500 thread count linen sheets. Bathrooms feature two rain showerheads, bathrobes and slippers. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Cenote Blue Lagoon Junior Suite, (CB4) 95 square meters/1023 square feet. Relax in a perfect mix of limestone, wood and luxury amenities fused in perfect harmony with their natural surroundings. These rooms offer relaxing views of a mystical Mayan cenote or a peaceful Lagoon, with floor to ceiling windows, separate bedroom areas, oversized bathrooms, outdoor bathtubs, HD flat screen televisions with home theater systems. Cenote Blue Lagoon Junior Suites open to spacious balconies or terraces. Beds feature 500 thread count linen sheets. Rooms are equipped with wireless internet access and business friendly amenities, including a work desk and multi-line phones and voicemail. Bathrooms feature rain showerheads, bathrobes and slippers.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Palafitos Junior Suite, 67 square meters/717 square feet. These suites are suspended over the lagoon, near the Aguamarina restaurant, beach and pool area. Each suite opens out onto the calm lagoon, providing you with relaxing sunset views from the oversized private sun deck with private river dock or a resort relaxing view from the roof top terrace. Suites feature 4 post king beds, floor to ceiling windows, separate bedroom areas, spacious bathrooms with rain showerheads, private bathtubs, HD flatscreen TVs with home theater systems, Nespresso coffee machines, walk-in closets and 500 thread count linen sheets.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Patio Diamond Suite, (PD6) 105 square meters/1130 square feet. Each of these suites is a haven of privacy and indulgence, with private gardens located within exquisite courtyards overlooking the meandering river waterways. Each suite offers a private living room, including a full bathroom and one HD flat screen TV with home theater system. Additional comforts include a Nespresso coffee machine and a private pool on the terrace in addition to the private outdoor bathtub. Bedrooms feature luxury leather headboards, dressers, spacious walk-in closets and floor-to-ceiling windows. Beds feature 500 thread count linen sheets. Bathrooms feature two rain showerheads. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Beachfront Casita(*), (BKD) 93 square meters/995 square feet.
• Step from the soft sands of the Mayan Coast into these stunning suites offering uninterrupted views of the Caribbean. Each features a spectacular beachfront location with private terraces, private beach access, luxurious bathrooms with two rain showerheads, indoor marble tubs and oceanfront rooftop terraces with infinity pools. Additional comforts include HD flat screen TVs with home theater systems, Nespresso coffee machines, luxury leather headboards, dressers, walk-in closets, floor to ceiling windows and 500 thread count linen sheets. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Oceanfront.
Beachfront Presidential Suite(*), (Z96) Just steps from the soft sands of the Mexican Caribbean, this stunning suite features three bedrooms (two with spectacular ocean views) with private bathrooms, a dining area for six, a kitchenette and a spacious living room. Guests also enjoy private beach access and access to a beautiful terrace with two private infinity pools. This suite features private butler service.
• Bedding: 3 king beds.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: sitting area, hairdryer, slippers, internet access (high speed, wireless), smoke detector, CD player, iron, telephone (direct dial national/international), DVD player, ironing board, telephone (direct dial, multi-line), MP3 Station, maid service (twice daily), telephone (with voicemail), air conditioning, mini-bar, telephone calls (complimentary, local), balcony, mirror (full length), television (flat screen), bathrobes, mirror (vanity), television (remote controlled, cable), bathtub (private), non-smoking accommodations, turndown service, bedding (premium), pillow menu, umbrella, blackout drapes, radio, voicemail, ceiling fan, radio (am/fm, clock), wake-up calls, closet (walk in), safe, coffee/tea maker, scale, desk, shower (private), housekeeping, telephones: (2), miscellaneous amenities, miscellaneous amenities, telephone (direct dial national/international) and miscellaneous amenities.
Room Service (24-hour) In the privacy of your own suite, experience the specially designed In Suite dining menu, from an extensive breakfast menu, including a signature 24 hour Champagne Breakfast to a fine selection of culinary options for lunch and dinner.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cigar Lounge, A chic rooftop bar, it is the perfect place to enjoy world class cigars, wines and spirits.
The Pool Bar, Stunning ocean view location to enjoy the endless variety of drinks and cocktails. International and local long drinks, Margaritas and cocktails.
Beach wear during the day and casual elegance at night (elegant Bermudas allowed).
Cafe Brule, Located in the main lobby, serving tea and coffee specialties.
Aguamarina Restaurant, Panoramic views at the all- day dining restaurant, which offers both indoor and al fresco dining options based on a 4 day theme rotation. A la carte cuisine.
Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
Ambar Restaurant, Overlooking the central lagoon, this restaurant offers innovative fusion cuisine in an exclusive atmosphere. Fully a/c restaurant with additional open air terrace. A la carte dinner.
Dinner Hours: 6:00PM-10:00PM
Dress Code: Casual Elegant. Short pants and Bermuda pants are not allowed.
Ceviche Tapas Bar Restaurant, An ideal beach front location for enjoying a quick bite at any time of the day. Daily fresh seafood and fish ceviche dishes besides a huge selection of tapas. Casual dress code.
Dress Code: Casual.
Chefs' Table(*), Dinner from 7:00pm-10:00pm. Maximum capacity is 10 people.
Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Bottled water
• Chaise lounges
• Daily activities
• Daily newspaper
• Welcome Drink
• Morning coffee
• Use of Fitness Center
• Watersports (Non-Motorized)
• Golf green fees
• Complimentary access to the Spa Water Circuit -One Temazcal session -One Scuba dive or ocean snorkel tour -Fruit Plate the day of arrival -One bottle of house champagne for private toast
Legal Wedding Ceremony Requirements These documents are required only when a legal wedding ceremony is chosen. For symbolic wedding ceremonies performed by a non denominational minister, these documents will not be requested.
• Valid passport for the Bride & Groom
• Tourist cards (obtained on arrival)
• Blood test (must be taken locally, included in package)
• A medical report is required (will be issued at the resort)
• 4 witnesses are required. They will need valid passports and tourist cards.
• Names on all documents must be identical.
• Minimum period of residency is 4 working days prior to the wedding (excluding weekends, local bank holidays and day of arrival).
• The marriage certificate is issued in Spanish and a translation into English will be required to amend passport into the new married name.
• The certificate given by BlueBay Hotels will be valid legally in Mexico. If you want it to be legal worldwide you would have to pay an apostille.
• Legal/Civil weddings performed in Mexico are not legal in North America. You must send the marriage certificate to the Apostille.
Environmental Levy The Municipalidad of Solidaridad in the Rivera Maya is one of the most beautiful places in the Mexican Caribbean. Tourism has been instrumental in driving the economic and social development of the region. In an effort to continue to preserve, conserve and beautify the destination, the Municipality of Solidaridad has implemented a small environmental levy on visitors. Effective for travel 10/11/17 to 12/31/17, the hotels will collect $10 Mexican pesos per room per day. From 01/01/18 onwards, hotels will collect $20 Mexican pesos per room per day. The proceeds will be deposited in an environmental trust to fund local projects.
• Minimum check-in age is 18 years old.
• No spring breakers are allowed.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Xcaret Park: 25 by by car
• Tulum: 60 by by car
• Xel-Ha: 45 by by car
• Playa del Carmen: 8 by by car