Distance from hotel to Cannes-Mandelieu Airport (CEQ), 17 miles (27 kms).
The Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez is known for stylish living, where comfort and technology have lovely aesthetic overtones. From its eminent position along the seafront on the famous boulevard de La Croisette in Cannes, the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez has established itself over the decades as a flagship hotel on the Riviera. From the outside, its architectural beauty is timeless, and establishes its elegance and eternal youth. With seven floors that overlook the sea, it is a top European luxury hotel.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bar (poolside)
- Beach (private)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Beauty Services ($)
- Boat Launch ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Catering (event)
- Cell Phone Rentals ($)
- Computer Rentals ($)
- Conference Room ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Equipment (audio, visual) ($)
- Exhibit Space
- Express Check-Out
- Fishing (nearby) ($)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Health Club
- Health Spa
- Helicopter Rides (nearby) ($)
- Internet Service (public areas) ($)
- Laundry Facilities ($)
- Massages (treatment rooms)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Moped Rental (nearby) ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking ($)
- Pets (allowed)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Rooms (400)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Sailing (nearby) ($)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security Guard
- Shoe Shine
- Surfing (nearby) ($)
- Tennis Courts (nearby) ($)
- Track (jogging, nearby)
- Translation Services ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Water Skiing (nearby) ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Standard - 2 adults.
• Deluxe - 2 adults.
• Premium - 2 adults.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Premium Sea View - 2 adults.
• Junior Suite Terrace Partial Sea View - 2 adults.
• Prestige Suite Sea View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Standard(*), one queen bed or two twin beds with 30 square meter of space and a City view or hillside views of Cannes.
• Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds.
Deluxe, one king bed, one queen bed or two twin beds with 40 square meter of space and a City view or Partial Sea View.
Premium(*), one king bed or two twin beds with a 30 square meter of space and a City view with Renovated room in contemporary Art Deco style.
Premium Sea View(*), one king bed or two twin beds with 40 square meter of space and a Sea view
Junior Suite(*), one king bed with 45 square meters of space Sleeper sofa and City view with Renovated room in contemporary Art Deco style.
Junior Suite Terrace Partial Sea View(*), one king bed or two twin beds with 50 square meter of space and 30 square meter private terrace and a Partial sea view Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Prestige Sea View Suite(*), one king bed with 110 square meter of space and Separate dining/living room and sea view.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: accommodations (smoking, by request), windows (open), crib, rollaway bed, housekeeping, , iron (on request), mirror (make-up), television (cable, satellite), voicemail, alarm clock, blackout drapes, desk, room service (24-hour), internet access, soundproof, ironing board (on request), toiletries, wake-up calls, bathrobes, , movies (in accommodation): ($), hairdryer, safe (in accommodation), internet access: ($), mini-bar, telephone, turndown service and .
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Le Bar L'amiral, During your stay in Cannes, enjoy the Cannes nightlife and come spend a wonderful evening at Bar l'Amiral. The barmen are masters of the shaker and play with it like they would of a musical instrument to prepare ever more original cocktails for your pleasure.
• The Bars dream team therefore has about twenty trophies. If the palaces famous bar in Cannes has today become an institution on the Cote d'Azur, it owes its success to its very friendly team and to the wonderful atmosphere created by the music played every night. Many organizers of VIP evenings in Cannes choose the warm decor of l'Amiral to make their event a success. The Bar also hosts private parties of a high standard.
• Dozens of metallic plates engraved with the names of the famous regular customers reflect all the bars standing and attraction power. Hours of Operation: 9:00am until late into the night for late birds.Live Piano Bar every night from 7:30am except Mondays.
La Palme D'or, is a unique sensory and culinary experience. Once La Palme d'Or doors are opened, the guests enter the world of cinema, evident in the restaurants interior with the atmosphere enhanced by a wonderful view of the Bay of Cannes and the Mediterranean Sea. Enter the world of Chef and be seduced by his cuisine and creative flavors.
• Alongside the Chef, the entire restaurant team is focused on delivering an excellent quality service and unforgettable experience. Hours of Operation: Lunch: Tuesday-Saturday 12:30pm-2:00pm Dinner:
• Tuesday-Saturday 8:00pm-10:00pm
Le Relais, From the elegant, relaxed setting at "Le Relais" restaurant, The new menu at "Le Relais" restaurant gives pride of place to seasonal products from the Provencal terroir and opens the borders to Spanish and Italian gastronomy, carefully tracing the Mediterranean coast... Once you settle down inside the venues Art Deco surroundings, unless you prefer sitting by the pool on the spacious, sun-drenched terrace called the Meridiem Esplanade, you will be treated to specialties cooked in olive oil and seasoning: Stuffed seasons vegetables, Assorted tapas, Penne di Gragnano with confit ossobuco and parmesan shavings, Griddled filet of beef, Confit shoulder of lamb, Grilled sea bass with finely chopped artichokes and salsify, Sicilian fritto misto agrodolce and much more Prepare to embark on a flavourful cruise and a profusion of colours that will take you on a gourmet journey. "Le Relais" restaurant is open daily and provides a host of possibilities to enjoy quality, homemade lunches and dinners. Hours of Operation: Breakfast: September-June Monday-Sunday 7:00am-10:30am, July-August Monday-Sunday 7:30am-11:00am Dinner:
• Monday-Sunday 7:30pm-11:00pm
Restaurant Zplage, To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Z.Plage, they have decided to travel back in time. The Chef will be offering the most popular dishes that have marked the history of the Z.Plage. Be tempted by the health and well-being cuisine of the trendy restaurant. The Zplage puts the emphasis on local products and herbs for the preparation of summer-tasting dishes. The roasting of fish and spit-roast meat is done in a clay oven to make for a flavour some meal.
• Enjoy the Zplage bar of the hotels seaside area, the will propose you a refreshing drink among a large selection of cocktails and freshly squeezed fruit juices. In the summertime, fireworks and colored dinners will animate the evenings. Hours of Operation: Lunch:
• May-September, Monday-Sunday 12:30pm-4:00pm
2018 Bonus Features:
• Rates are Inclusive of buffet breakfast.
• Local City Tax per person per night is not include and payable directly to the hotel upon checkout.
• Extra adult charge per person per room.
The Givenchy Spa
• The Givenchy Spa is a true sanctuary of health and beauty, a haven of peace, a highly pleasurable area that blends the love of aesthetics with advanced research that reaches well into the 21st Century. It offers care treatments through gestures and essential techniques that relax the mind and the body, harmonize the silhouette, revives the skin and generally preserves youth.
• The Givenchy Spa is the privileged place for men and women seeking lasting health, beauty and youth.
• Perfectly located on the seventh floor of the hotel, the Fitness Centre enjoys fantastic views and is the ideal compliment to the benefits of a beauty session in the Spa.
• Lit by natural daylight, where tranquility, elegance and comfort are combined to offer you a relaxing atmosphere, putting you completely at ease to sculpt and stimulate your body by using the most sophisticated and advanced weight training machines.
• Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast served in the breakfast room.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the city tax, which will be added to the guests final bill and will be payable to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day.
• Passengers are responsible for a Porterage fee payable to hotel upon checkout.
• Children are King at the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez.
• Not only is accommodation free for under 12's when sharing their parents' room, but there are special children's menus at the Zplage Beach Restaurant, the Relais Martinez as well as Room Service upon request.
• Infants are catered for too with a selection of baby food together with bottle warmers on request. And when it's time for the parents to take a break, babysitting and the Kid's Club are both available.
• The Kid's Club is open every day during the summer holidays from 2:00pm-6:00pm. Entry is free but is reserved exclusively to children between 4 and 12 staying at the hotel. They have their own special play area with a variety of activities and games organized under the watchful eye of qualified personnel: play'n'learn, painting, cartoons, face-painting, salt dough models, and more
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Rue Meynadier (Shopping) : 0.5 miles(1 km)
• Marche Forville (Food Market) : 1 mile(2 kms)
• Le Suquet (Old Provencal Neighborhood) : 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• La Croisette (Promenade/Designer Shopping)
• La Malmaison (Art Gallery) : 0.5 miles(1 km)
• Iles de Lerins (Island) : 3 miles(5 kms)
• Villa Rothschild (Library) : 2 miles(3 kms)
• Palais des Festivals (Festival Palace): 500 meters
• Musee de L'Enfance (Antique Doll Museum): 0.5 miles(1 km)
• Musee de la Castre (Castle Museum): 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• Vieux Port (Old Port): 1 mile(2 kms)