Distance from hotel to Cannes-Mandelieu Airport (CEQ), 17 miles (27 kms).
The Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez is known for stylish living, where comfort and technology have lovely aesthetic overtones. From its eminent position along the seafront on the famous boulevard de La Croisette in Cannes, the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez has established itself over the decades as a flagship hotel on the Riviera. From the outside, its architectural beauty is timeless, and establishes its elegance and eternal youth. With seven floors that overlook the sea, it is a top European luxury hotel.
- Rooms (400)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
2016 Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2016 was not changed for 2017.
2017 Grand Room - 2 adults.
• City View Deluxe Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Grand Deluxe Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Sea View Deluxe Room - 2 adults.
• Junior Suite - 2 adults.
• Prestige Suite - 2 adults.
Grand Room, The colors vibrate in the warm light creeping into your room. The fabrics are luscious and the mattress just soft enough. Everything around you invites you to relax, and calm reigns supreme. French windows embrace views of the heights of Cannes and the hanging gardens. Definitely, definitively comfortable. Room size is 323 square feet.
• There is a private entrance, a pleasant sitting room, and the bedroom has either twin beds (one extra bed possible) or a French large bed. Hill view.
City View Deluxe Room, A natural restful atmosphere with a balance of warm and luminous colors, inspirational views of Cannes and the most comfortable and efficient furnishings and equipment. These are what make your room a place to enjoy a complex-free art de vivre that you can't get too much of. Room size is 430 square feet. There is a private entrance, a pleasant sitting room, and the bedroom has either twin beds (one extra bed possible) or a French large bed. Some rooms are connected.
• View: City.
Grand Deluxe Room(*), Of course, now it's time to relax, but all the equipment will be right there when you're ready to work. You can also receive business contacts in the living area. Rested and focused, you're sure to be at the most efficient here. Alternatively, these rooms are also suitable for families, with the possibility of adding two extra beds for children under the age of 12. Room size is 540 square feet. There is a private entrance, a large room with sitting area, and the bedroom has either twin beds (two extra beds possible or a French large bed.
• View: City.
Sea View Deluxe Room(*), Surrounded by the most beautiful colors of the Riviera, brought out by the natural light drenching your room, you can, like the many famous people who have proceeded you, take advantage of the space and calm, comfort and modern conveniences. Classic or contemporary Art Deco with pale furnishings. Rooms at the front of the hotel with views of the sea and Esterel range. Rooms are connected.
• The secret to the success of a delicious stay. Room size is 485 square feet. There is a private entrance, pleasant sitting area, and the bedroom has either twin beds (one extra bed possible) or French large bed.
• View: Sea.
Junior Suite, Art-Deco decor invites visitors to relax in this beautiful seventh-floor guestroom appointed with one king bed and separate large sitting area (about 50 square metres). A 30-square-metre private terrace with teak furniture grants panoramic views of the city of Cannes, while the marble bathroom adds to the feel of luxury. Amenities of comfort and convenience include bathrobe, slippers and wireless Internet.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: accommodations (smoking, by request), windows (open), crib, rollaway bed, housekeeping, , iron (on request), mirror (make-up), television (cable, satellite), voicemail, alarm clock, blackout drapes, desk, room service (24-hour), internet access, soundproof, ironing board (on request), toiletries, wake-up calls, bathrobes, , movies (in accommodation): ($), hairdryer, safe (in accommodation), internet access: ($), mini-bar, telephone, turndown service and .
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Le Bar L'amiral, During your stay in Cannes, enjoy the Cannes nightlife and come spend a wonderful evening at Bar l'Amiral. Not a year goes by without the bar receiving a new medal. The barmen are masters of the shaker and play with it like they would of a musical instrument to prepare ever more original cocktails for your pleasure. The Bars dream team therefore has about twenty trophies. If the palaces famous bar in Cannes has today become an institution on the Cote d'Azur, it owes its success to its very friendly team and to the wonderful atmosphere created by the music played every night. Many organizers of VIP evenings in Cannes choose the warm decor of l'Amiral to make their event a success. The Bar also hosts private parties of a high standard. Dozens of metallic plates engraved with the names of the famous regular customers reflect all the bars standing and attraction power. Hours of Operation: 9:00am until late into the night for late birds... Live Piano Bar every night from 7:30am except Mondays
La Palme D'or, is a unique sensory and culinary experience. Once La Palme d'Or doors are opened, the guests enter the world of cinema, evident in the restaurants interior with the atmosphere enhanced by a wonderful view of the Bay of Cannes and the Mediterranean Sea. Enter the world of Chef Christian Sinicropi and be seduced by his cuisine and creative flavors. Created in 1985 by Christian Willer the restaurant La Palme d'Or has reached the highest accolades of French cuisine with a truly international reputation. For five years, the two chefs worked together until Christian Sinicropi very naturally took over the restaurant in 2007. His cuisine is highly inventive and audacious which showcases local produce and seasonality. The Chef is also passionate about art and philosophy. Additionally, he has taken courses at the world famous school Les Beaux Arts in Vallauris. He now produces with his wife ceramics in which the culinary creations of La Palme d'Or are served. Alongside the Chef, the entire restaurant team is focused on delivering an excellent quality service and unforgettable experience.
• Hours of Operation: Lunch: Tuesday-Saturday 12:30pm- 2:00pm Dinner Tuesday-Saturday 8:00pm-10:00pm
Le Relais, From the elegant, relaxed setting at "Le Relais" restaurant, Christian Sinicropi (Head Chef at "La Palme d'Or" and for the entire kitchen array at the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez) is busy putting the spotlight on Latin cuisine... The new menu at "Le Relais" restaurant gives pride of place to seasonal products from the Provencal terroir and opens the borders to Spanish and Italian gastronomy, carefully tracing the Mediterranean coast... Once you settle down inside the venues Art Deco surroundings, unless you prefer sitting by the pool on the spacious, sun-drenched terrace called the Meridiem Esplanade, you will be treated to specialties cooked in olive oil and seasoning: Stuffed seasons vegetables, Assorted tapas, Penne di Gragnano with confit ossobuco and parmesan shavings, Griddled filet of beef, Confit shoulder of lamb, Grilled sea bass with finely chopped artichokes and salsify, Sicilian fritto misto agrodolce and much more Prepare to embark on a flavourful cruise and a profusion of colours that will take you on a gourmet journey. "Le Relais" restaurant is open daily and provides a host of possibilities to enjoy quality, homemade lunches and dinners. Hours of Operation Breakfast September-June Monday-Sunday 7:00am-10:30am July-August Monday-Sunday 7:30am-11:00am Dinner Monday-Sunday 7:30pm-11:00pm
Restaurant Zplage, To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Z.Plage, they have decided to travel back in time. The Chef Sinicropi will be offering the most popular dishes that have marked the history of the Z.Plage. Be tempted by the health and well-being cuisine of the trendy restaurant. The Zplage puts the emphasis on local products and herbs for the preparation of summer-tasting dishes. The roasting of fish and spit-roast meat is done in a clay oven to make for a flavour some meal. Enjoy the Zplage bar of the hotels seaside area, the will propose you a refreshing drink among a large selection of cocktails and freshly squeezed fruit juices. In the summertime, fireworks and colored dinners will animate the evenings. Hours of Operation: Lunch May-September Monday-Sunday 12:30pm-4:00pm
The Givenchy Spa
• The Givenchy Spa is a true sanctuary of health and beauty, a haven of peace, a highly pleasurable area that blends the love of aesthetics with advanced research that reaches well into the 21st Century. It offers care treatments through gestures and essential techniques that relax the mind and the body, harmonize the silhouette, revives the skin and generally preserves youth.
• The Givenchy Spa is the privileged place for men and women seeking lasting health, beauty and youth.
• Perfectly located on the seventh floor of the hotel, the Fitness Centre enjoys fantastic views and is the ideal compliment to the benefits of a beauty session in the Spa.
• Lit by natural daylight, where tranquility, elegance and comfort are combined to offer you a relaxing atmosphere, putting you completely at ease to sculpt and stimulate your body by using the most sophisticated and advanced weight training machines.
• Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast served in the breakfast room.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the city tax, which will be added to the guests final bill and will be payable to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day.
• Passengers are responsible for a Porterage fee payable to hotel upon checkout.
• Children are King at the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez.
• Not only is accommodation free for under 12's when sharing their parents' room, but there are special children's menus at the Zplage Beach Restaurant, the Relais Martinez as well as Room Service upon request.
• Infants are catered for too with a selection of baby food together with bottle warmers on request. And when it's time for the parents to take a break, babysitting and the Kid's Club are both available.
• The Kid's Club is open every day during the summer holidays from 2:00pm-6:00pm. Entry is free but is reserved exclusively to children between 4 and 12 staying at the hotel. They have their own special play area with a variety of activities and games organized under the watchful eye of qualified personnel: play'n'learn, painting, cartoons, face-painting, salt dough models, and more
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Rue Meynadier (Shopping) : 0.5 miles(1 km)
• March Forville (Food Market) : 1 mile(2 kms)
• Le Suquet (Old Provenal Neighborhood) : 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• La Croisette (Promenade/Designer Shopping)
• La Malmaison (Art Gallery) : 0.5 miles(1 km)
• Iles de Lerins (Island) : 3 miles(5 kms)
• Villa Rothschild (Library) : 2 miles(3 kms)
• Palais des Festivals (Festival Palace): 500 meters
• Muse de L'Enfance (Antique Doll Museum): 0.5 miles(1 km)
• Muse de la Castre (Castle Museum): 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• Vieux Port (Old Port): 1 mile(2 kms)