Distance from hotel to Bridgetown, 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to Sir Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI), 15 minutes.
The Hilton Barbados Resort boasts a wonderful location on the tropical peninsula of Needham's Point. Just minutes away from the capital city of Bridgetown and from the popular St. Lawrence Gap, the hotel is ideal for leisure travelers. Situated on two beautiful white sand beaches all 350 rooms and suites offer spectacular oceanviews.
The Hilton Barbados Resort, takes full advantage of the peninsula, has two buildings of 8 and 6 stories, connected at each level with a glass walkway. From the open air lobby with an unobstructed view of the beautiful blue of the Caribbean Sea and the sprawling pool complex you will immediately feel the comfort of the tropical breeze.
- Activities (aquatic)
- Beach (2)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Club
- Children's Program
- Clothing Store ($)
- Convenience Store ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (swimming)
- Spa Treatments ($)
- Tennis Courts (lighted) (3)
- Tour Desk ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children18yearsoldand under stay freewhen theyoccupythesameroomastheirparents or grandparents.
• Bay View Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Executive Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Corner Executive Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Bay View, Oceanview & Executive Rooms:
• King rooms accommodate 3 persons only, with one rollaway bed. Quad occupancy in rooms with two double beds only, no extra bedding allowed.
• One Bedroom Suite will accommodate 4 persons utilizing the sofa bed in adjoining parlor only.
Bay View Room, (BYV) with spectacular views of Bridge- town and the picturesque Carlisle Bay, the Hilton Barbados hotel's Bay View rooms are ideal for travelers seeking comfortable Caribbean accommodation. Tastefully decorated in vibrant tropical colors, with deep rich woven furnishings and walls adorned with native Bajan arts, Bay View Rooms are available with 1 king bed or 2 double beds, a private furnished balcony and floor-to- ceiling windows. Catch up on work in our well designed workspace, chat online with friends or curl up with your favorite book or magazine in the easy chair. Refresh and rejuvenate in the plush bathroom, designed with separate tub and walk-in shower and Peter Thomas Roth amenities.
• View: Bay.
Ocean View Room, with spectacular views of the Caribbean Ocean, the Hilton Barbados hotel's Oceanview rooms are ideal for travelers seeking comfortable Caribbean accommodation.
Tastefully decorated in vibrant tropical colors, with deep rich woven furnishings and walls adorned with native Bajan arts, Ocean View Guest Rooms are available with 1 king bed or 2 double beds, a private furnished balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows. Catch up on work in our well designed workspace, chat online with friends or curl up with your favorite book or magazine in the easy chair.
Refresh and rejuvenate in the plush bathroom, designed with separate tub and walk-in shower and Peter Thomas Roth amenities.
• View: Ocean.
Executive, (EXR) guests can admire impressive views from the furnished balcony or floor-to-ceiling windows of this stylish Executive room located on the top 3 floors of the hotel. Relax in the elegant bathroom with separate tub and walk-in shower or catch up on work at the generous work space. This Executive Room also offers Executive Lounge access with complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and Honor Bar access. Additional features include a daily local newspaper, bath slippers and plush bathrobes. All rooms are 100% non-smoking.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Bay or Ocean or Partial Ocean.
Corner Executive Room, This oversized room comes with 2 views and a private balcony. It also offers upgraded amenities including private check-in breakfast and canapes in the Executive Lounge. This room is offered mostly with king size beds but there are a few available with double beds.
One Bedroom Suite, (1BS) at the Hilton Barbados hotel, with spectacular oceanviews from all rooms. These attractive corner suites feature two spacious balconies and floor-to- ceiling windows, and boast an expansive master bedroom, a fully furnished living area with sofa and wet bar, and a separate bathroom with walk-in shower. Enjoy Executive Lounge access with complimentary continental breakfast, hors d'oeuvres in the evening and Honor Bar. Perfect for families requiring extra space, this richly furnished accommodation is decked out in a distinctive colonial style with traditional Bajan colors and locally- commissioned Caribbean art. Start the day in style with Room Service breakfast and breath-taking sea views from the spacious balcony; relax in the state-of-the-art Jacuzzi bathtub; or simply retire to your luxurious Hilton Bed after a day spent exploring the fabulous Hilton Barbados resort.
Extra bedding: Sofa bed in living room area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed. View: Bay or Ocean.
2018 Upgraded Room Amenities:
• Effective dates: 01/05/18-0105/19 Executive Rooms, Corner Executive Rooms and One Bedroom Suites rates provide access to the Executive Lounge and include the following special/upgraded amenities:
• Continental breakfast
• Honor bar
• Hors d'oeuvres in the evening
• Option of continental breakfast in the Lighthouse Terrace Restaurant
All accommodations include: mini-bar, safe (laptop compatible), telephone (with voicemail), television (cable), balcony (private), bath amenities (upscale), ironing board, climate control (individual), data port, hairdryer, internet access (high speed): ($), iron and bathtub/shower separate.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Careenage Bar, Designed in nautical style to reflect the famous river flowing under the Chamberlain Bridge in Bridgetown. With its teakwood flooring and elegant fittings, Careenage Bar offers panoramic sunset views of the south coast. An ideal place to meet friends for cocktails before dinner with a smart-casual dress code (short pants are acceptable). Open daily 5:00pm-1:00am.
The Grille, offering a romantically-lit atmosphere for you to savor our a la carte menu of fresh seafood and local flavors combined with succulent grilled meats. The fine drapes denote the indigenous green monkeys. Semi- formal dress code applies; reservations are recommended. Open for dinner Tuesday to Saturday from 6:30pm.
The Lighthouse Terrace, offering open-air or air-conditioned seating. Choose from the buffet or a la carte menu accompanied by a well-mixed cocktail. There are regular themed Italian, Asian and Seafood buffet dinners and the popular Sunday Brunch should not be missed. Dry swimwear is allowed during breakfast and lunch with appropriate covering. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Water's Edge, To enjoy the sun or to cool off, there is no better place than the Waters Edge pool bar offering a light fare together with your favorite drink. A refreshing breeze, exotic drinks and a relaxing atmosphere will make you feel the Caribbean lifestyle.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2018
Booking Dates: 01/05/2018 - 01/05/2019 Travel Dates: 01/05/2018 - 01/05/2019
• Complimentary Bottle of House Wine in room on arrival.
• Upgrade based on availability
• Turndown service.
• Personalized check-in.
• Combinable with specials and discounts
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Modified American Plan - MAP Breakfast and dinner.
Breakfast Plan - BP
Full American Plan - FAP Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2018 Additional Meal Plan Information:
• Effective dates: 01/05/18-01/05/19
• Meal Plans are food only and do not include beverages for Modified American Plan (MAP) or Full American Plan (FAP).
• Meal plan consumption is buffet style and should be taken in the Lighthouse Terrace Restaurant (lunch is optional at the Water's Edge Restaurant).
• There is no credit for unused meals.
• Taxes and all applicable charges are subject to change without notice.
Meal Plan Exceptions:
• Lunch is optional (with the MAP, instead of dinner or with the FAP) and can be provided at the Water's Edge Restaurant. Guests are allowed to order one salad and one main course per person from the menu.
• Should buffet dinner or lunch be unavailable, guests are allowed to choose (one appetizer, main course and dessert per person) from an a-la-carte menu in the Lighthouse Restaurant.
Child Policies Regarding Meal Plans
• Meal plan for children 0- 5 years of age is free.
• Meal plan for children 6-12 years of age receive a 50% discount.
• Full meal plan prices apply for children over 12 years old.
General Destination Information - Important! Please advise all clients traveling to Barbados: That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and clothing will be confiscated and persons will be charged accordingly.
Very Important Child (VIC) Program:
• The resort provides a free supervised Kidz Paradise Area with activities for children 4-12 years old.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Fabulous beaches
• The Barbados Museum
• Horse racing at the Garrison
• The spectacular Harrison's Cave
• Barbados Wildlife Reserve
• Exhilarating Nightlife
• Oistins Fish Market
• Horseback riding
• Island Rum Distillery tours
• Boat Cruises (including Catamaran rides, Submarines, etc.)