Port Ferdinand Marina and Beach Club is an extraordinary collection of spacious luxury holiday homes, world class amenities and authentic legendary Bajan service, at the heart of which lies one of the Caribbean's preeminent marinas set on the edge of the Caribbean ocean. The marina resort provides access to a fresh, vibrant community which caters for all ages and lifestyles, where guests can be as active or relaxed as they wish.
This lifestyle experience is on hand with an unparalleled choice of facilities and activities, including fine dining restaurant 13/59, concierge, water taxi and watersports centre, health and well-being facilities at the onsite Sandbox Tree Spa, kids clubs and activities, casual pool dining; plus business and conference facilities, dock master and yacht maintenance services and direct beach access. This new resort destination is ideal for those in search of the finest holiday experience in Barbados.
Luxury with Soul
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beach (nearby)
- Beverage Service (poolside)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk
- Car Rentals ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Club
- Children's Playground
- Conference Room
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meal Service (poolside)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Restaurants (2)
- Security (24-hour)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
Spa, Wedding, Adventure (for active adults), Beach, Boating/Marina, Romance, Dive, Family Friendly, Golf, Groups, Honeymoon and Business.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• One Bedroom Luxury Harbourside Villa - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Two Bedroom Luxury Harbourside Villa - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Three Bedroom Luxury Harbourside Villa - 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children.
One Bedroom Luxury Harbourside Villa, Located on the first and second floors these Harbourside luxury holiday homes offer sweeping views across the marina and easy access to the array of on site amenities. These luxury holiday homes feature marble and limestone finishes, coral render detailing and timeless styling. The fully fitted open plan kitchen, comfortable family room and large covered terrace and dining, form a wonderful living space overlooking the tops of the boats. The oversized master bedrooms boast expansive marina vistas.
Two Bedroom Luxury Harbourside Villa, Located on the first and second floors these Harbourside luxury holiday homes offer sweeping views across the marina and easy access to the array of on site amenities. These luxury holiday homes feature marble and limestone finishes, coral render detailing and timeless styling. The fully fitted open plan kitchen, comfortable family room and large covered terrace and dining, form a wonderful living space overlooking the tops of the boats. The oversized master bedrooms boast expansive marina vistas.
Three Bedroom Luxury Harbourside Villa, Located on the first, second and third floors these luxury holiday homes offer sweeping views across the marina and beyond. The spacious designs makes these homes perfect for larger families or groups. These homes feature marble and lime- stone finishes, coral render detailing and timeless styling with a fully fitted open plan kitchen, comfortable living area and large covered terrace and dining area overlooking the tops of the boats. Two oversized master bedrooms overlook the marina and the third bedroom overlooks the tropical gardens.
All accommodations include: microwave, bathrobes, non-smoking accommodations, bedding (premium), patio, blackout curtains, refrigerator, ceiling fan, safe (in accommodation), coffee/tea maker, safety deposit box, crib (on request): ($), shower, hairdryer, smoke detector, high chair (upon request): ($), soundproof room, housekeeping, sprinkler system, in room movies, telephone, internet access, trouser press, iron, turndown service, ironing board, air conditioning, kitchen (full), balcony, maid service, bathtub and rollaway bed.
Television LCD Flat-screen Television with Cable TV
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
13/59 At Port Ferdinand, Sunday Brunch, breakfast, dinner and bar service offered. International cuisine and fine dining. Dress Code:
• Elegantly Casual.
Gazebo Restaurant & Bar At Saint Peters Bay, Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner & bar service offered. Caribbean cuisine with a Mediterranean flair. Dress Code: Casual.
The Quarterdeck At Port Ferdinand, Daily breakfast and lunch, bar service offered. Italian cuisine serving pizza and antipasto. Dress Code: Casual
2018 Bonus Features:
• Chaise lounges
• Daily activities
• Use of fitness center
• Watersports (non-motorized)
• Weekly cocktail party
• Complimentary water taxi service between resorts
Room Rate Levy The Government of Barbados has advised that effective July 1, 2018, a mandatory Room Rate Levy will be applied nightly to all registered hotel bills in the following amounts, based on the rating/ranking attributed to them by the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association. The total levy will be paid in resort by the guest upon departure. This applies to all bookings (existing bookings and future bookings) who will be on island as of July 1, 2018. If guests check-in prior to July 1, the levy will be applicable to all nights starting with July 1. Effective for travel 07/01/18 onwards, hotels will collect $10.00 USD per room per day.
Nikki Beach This intimate beach club location includes a restaurant, pool and beach access with oceanfront seating for guests. Nikki Beach welcomes guests rain or shine.
• The pool features an octagon wet bar where guests can swim up to enjoy Nikki Beach's signature cocktail selection. Four oversized luxury pool beds also line the dock, allowing guests to relax with Caribbean waves crashing around them. All white sunbeds and VIP cabanas anchor the space where guests can indulge with Champagne, refreshing cocktails and delicious food with locally sourced ingredients. An impressive runway feature is present poolside for Nikki Beach's fashion shows and quarterly "What Women Want" events. Various amenities featured on property include a Nikki Beach Lifestyle Boutique, which carries branded polo shirts and t-shirts, luxury designer clothing and swimwear for men and women, as well as towels, hats, beach bags, accessories, music and more. Showers and changing rooms are on property.
• Since the view is spectacular, sunset cocktails and aperitif style service are offered between 4.30pm-6:00pm from February. With every cocktail ordered, guests are served bites from the menu. The Nikki Beach Mojito has been adapted to the region by using local Caribbean rum, and promises to become a favorite libation.
• Concierge, valet service and ample parking (both on and off property) are available to guests. Yachts will be able to dock directly at the location, and water shuttle service will be offered as well.
• Valet parking available.
• Dress code: Daytime - Beach Wear - Casual And Chic Evening - Elegant
• There is no membership nor entrance fee required
• The pool opens from 11:00am, for safety reasons access to the pool are and beds are for 18 years and above.
• Lunch: There are two seating times available for lunch 12:30pm or 3:30pm
• Tables of 8 persons or more will need to complete a credit card authorization form to confirm the reservation.
• Guests are welcome to just come for drinks, they can sit by the bars and there are some sofas first come first served. Food can be ordered from a Bar menu
• Over sized Day Beds can accommodate up to 4 people at a charge and includes the use of the towels.No reservations/booking required for Day Beds under 12 people. These are available on a first come first serve basis from 11:00am.
• Children are welcome to use the dining, garden and beach areas.
• Watersports are available through Unna Resorts and can be booked at Nikki beach Concierge.
• Jetty is under construction at this time and will be available for small boats to bring and pick up guests to Nikki Beach. Details of how this will work are to be determined at a later date.
• There is bottle service required on the beds (we are finalizing the minimum order, but this will change throughout the season) Food can be ordered from a Pool menu.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Harrison's Cave: 12.1 miles(20 kms)
• St. Nicholas Abbey: 5.5 miles(9 kms)
• Hunte's Gardens: 12.4 miles(20 kms)
• Animal Flower Cave: 6.5 miles(10 kms)
• Atlantis Subamarine: 13.7 miles(22 kms)
• Oistins: 19.7 miles(32 kms)