Distance from hotel to Bridgetown, 15 minutes. Distance from hotel to Sir Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI), 30 minutes.
This premium all-inclusive beach resort rests on a beachfront cliff spanning the island's renowned West Coast. Crystal Cove appeals to sophisticated romantics, families with older children and those simply seeking laid back, quality family time. With 88 modern guestrooms and suites, the resort features three pools, two restaurants, two bars including a swim-up cave bar under cascading waterfall, beach ambassador service, Flying Fish Kids Club, two tennis courts, fitness center and classes, and complimentary motorized watersports and complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout the property. Enjoy signature dine around program with 3 sister properties and complimentary water taxi between select West Coast Elegant Hotels.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banana Boat Rides
- Bar (swim-up)
- Boogie Boarding
- Boogie Boards
- Currency Exchange
- Exercise Room
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Pools (freshwater) (3)
- Shops ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted) (2)
- Water Skiing
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
• View boards
• Beach ambassador service available
• Dine Around program with Elegant Hotel's sister properties
• Water Taxi transportation between select Elegant Hotels Children's Club Flying Fish Kids Club Business Center Business center with computers and complimentary internet access ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 16 years old.
• Please review the 2018 maximum occupancy.
• Pool Gardenview - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Oceanview - 2 adults.
• Pool/Garden Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Pool/Garden One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• One Bedroom Oceanview Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• For Pool Gardenview: For the comfort of the guests, the child must be 0-24 months.
• All Junior Suites: For the comfort of the guests, the combination of 3 adults and 1 child cannot be accommodated due to sofa bedding configuration.
• All One Bedroom Suites: For the comfort of the guests, the combination of 2 adults and 3 children must include at least 1 child 0-24 months.
Pool/gardenview, (PGV) Relaxed comfort in a spacious guest room with vibrant Caribbean decor complete with modern touches. Each room features a picture-perfect pool and/or garden view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. View: Garden or Pool.
Ocean View, (OCV) Relaxed comfort in a spacious guestroom with vibrant Caribbean decor and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. View: Ocean.
Pool Garden View Junior Suite(*), (JSN) Oversized guestroom with a sitting area with sofa bed blends vibrant Caribbean decor and modern touches to provide an ideal holiday experience.
• View: Garden.
Ocean View Junior Suite(*), (JRO) Oversized guestroom with a sitting area with sofa bed blends vibrant Caribbean decor and modern touches to provide an ideal holiday experience.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Pool Garden View One Bedroom Suite, (1PG) One bedroom with a picture-perfect pool or garden view and a separate living room provides ample space and comfort or loft suite configuration where the bedroom is upstairs and overlooks the living room(complete with a sofa bed and a second full bathroom). Caribbean decor and modern touches combine to provide an ideal holiday experience.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. View: Garden or Pool.
One Bedroom Ocean View Suite, (1BO) One bedroom with mesmerizing ocean views and a separate living room provides ample space and comfort(loft configuration also available).
• Caribbean decor and modern touches combine to provide an ideal holiday experience.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. View: Ocean.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, balcony or patio (private), television (flat screen), mini refrigerator, safe (in accommodation) and hairdryer.
Miscellaneous Amenities MP3 Docking Station
Room Service (limited) Room service is available during normal restaurant hours
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Cave Bar, famous for its spectacular waterfall, allows guests to swim through the waterfall to reach the bar or enter from the hotel.
• Table areas are carved from rock with tapestry cushions for comfort.
Vista Coffee & Wine Bar, this outlet provides sprawling sea views you'll want to take in every day. Vista serves a variety of signature lattes and coffee drinks accompanied with sweet pastries. In addition to coffee and tea, Vista also pours red and white wines that can be paired with savory tapas and bites.
Drifters, This informal open-air restaurant and bar is located closer to the beach and serves both lunch and dinner.
Reflections, Crystal Cove's signature restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in an open-air, poolside setting.
There is a strict dress code for main restaurant, guests are requested not to wear jeans, shorts, t-shirts, trainers or sneakers, while dining.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2017-2018 You won't have to worry about a thing on your holiday at Crystal Cove, a premium all-inclusive resort in Barbados. Featuring fully renovated accommodations in a vibrant, modern palette, the all-inclusive resort in Barbados features unparalleled service and an array of programs and activities for toddlers, kids and teens. Enjoy fine dining with theme dinners such as Bajan seafood grill, Italian and Mexican, as well as organized activities like beach football, volleyball and offsite excursions - it's all conveniently included with your stay.
Booking Dates: 01/07/2017 - 01/04/2019 Travel Dates: 01/07/2017 - 01/19/2019
• All meals, drinks and snacks including sodas and alcoholic beverages (excludes champagne and fine wine)
• Afternoon tea daily
• Luxury accommodations
• Supervised activities for kidsin the Kids Club
• Water sports and guest activities
• Beach ambassador service
• Fitness center
• Business center with Internet access
• All taxes and surcharges
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2017-2018 Bonus Features:
• Exotic Caribbean cocktail on arrival
• All inclusive Meal Plan excluding: champagne and fine wines
• Complimentary use of fitness center
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas throughout the resort
• Complimentary motorized water sports (except jet-skis)
• Kids Club for children ages 3-12 years old
• Complimentary water taxi transportation between west coast Elegant Hotel properties (daytime service only, weather permitting, excluding Turtle Beach).
General Destination Information - Important! Please advise all clients traveling to Barbados: That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and clothing will be confiscated and persons will be charged accordingly.
Non Smoking Policy:
• Smoking is not allowed in any guestroom and should be restricted to the allocated area only.
• Should the client choose to smoke in the guestroom, a cleaning charge will be applied to their bill.
Taste of Elegance Program Participating Hotels:
• Colony Club
• Crystal Cove
• Turtle Beach
• The House does not participate in the meal programs.
• Modified American Plan (MAP): includes breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner at Colony Club or Tamarind properties at selected restaurants
• Full American Plan (FAP): includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at Colony Club or Tamarind properties at selected restaurants
• All-Inclusive (AI): includes all meals and beverages. Excludes bottled water, champagne and fine wines
• Breakfast Hotels: Guests staying at Colony Club or Tamarind can enjoy full exchange dining between these two hotels when on MAP or FAP plans. To dine between the hotels, guests simply need to speak with the front desk of the hotel where they are staying, in order to make dining reservations at the other property.
• All Inclusive Hotels: Guests staying at Crystal Cove or Turtle Beach can enjoy free exchange dining between these two hotels. To dine between the hotels, guests simply need to speak with the front desk of the hotel where they are staying in order to make dining reservations at the other property.
• Breakfast Hotels to an All Inclusive Hotels:
• Guests staying at Colony Club or Tamarind on MAP or FAP can dine for lunch or dinner at Turtle Beach or Crystal Cove by purchasing a voucher.
• If a guest is on MAP, please note that eating at another hotel under this program does count as the meal covered by the pre-purchased Meal Plan.
• For a Lunch Pass (including lunch and drinks valid from 10:00am-6:00pm), or for a Dinner Pass (including dinner and drinks valid from 6:00pm-11:00pm)
• Guests on Modified American Plan (MAP) or Full American Plan (FAP) pay an additional adult or child fee
• All Inclusive to Breakfast Hotels:
• Guests staying at Crystal Cove or Turtle Beach who wish to dine at Colony Club or Tamarind can do so by purchasing meal vouchers.
• Please note this voucher does not cover drinks.
• All drinks and special menu items will have supplemental charges.
• Theme nights may have supplemental charges for buffets or special menus.
• Please contact the desired restaurant for more information.
• Guests pay an additional adult or children free for lunch or dinner.
• Though Daphne's will not participate in exchange dinning.
• Guests at any of the above participating Elegant Hotels, when dining at Daphnes can receive 1 complimentary Watermelon Martini per adult, when showing their room keys. A guest simply needs to show the waiter their room key to receive their cocktail. This offer is valid for maximum of 2 adults per room, with a max of 4 per table.
• One complimentary Martini per guest, per visit, only.
• The complimentary Watermelon Martini may not be exchanged or substituted for another cocktail or beverage.
• Vouchers are purchased at the hotel where the guest is staying, and must be purchased before departing to dine at another hotel.
• This voucher must then be presented to the restaurant server prior to ordering.
• Once voucher is purchased it is non-refundable and non-transferable. If guests on FAP or AI choose to enjoy both meals at another hotel, 2 vouchers per person must be purchased.
• Rates are paid locally by Guests, and all dining arrangements are subject to availability.
• Restaurants will require advanced reservations.
• On theme nights hotels may limit the number of dine around guests they are able to accommodate.
• This program is subject to change or discontinue at any time, with or without notice a the discretion of Elegant Hotels Corporate Office.
Key Selling Features:
• Contemporary and chic, intimate feel
• Highly personalized service
• Includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, afternoon tea and dinner daily
• All beverages and cocktails (excluding champagne and fine wines)
• Swim-up Cave Bar with waterfall
• Complimentary snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and complimentary motorized watersports such as banana boats, waterskiing, and tubing
• Beach and pool Ambassador service providing scented cold towels, refreshments throughout the day
• Preferred tee times at Apes Hill Golf Club
• Hotel is beachfront only steps away from any location in the resorts.
• Complimentary Flying Fish Kids Club for ages 3-12
• Massage, facials, nails, hair styling and other spa and salon services available
• Personalised, boutique-style service and attention to detail
• Free WiFi in rooms and throughout properties
• Complimentary fitness center and classes
• Taste of Elegance Dine Around Program
• Two floodlit tennis courts
• In order to better service the guests, the hotel now requires the arrival's flight details (including flight number and time of arrival) for ALL room reservations at time of booking.
• Hotel does not provide transfers.