Distance from hotel to Berlin Brandenburg (U.C.) Airport (BER), 25 minutes. Distance from Hotel to Tegel (TXL) Airport, 9 kms (6 miles).
Located directly on the famous Kurfurstendamm boulevard, the "grande dame" amongst the Berlin hotels is unmistakably eye-catching with its striking semi-circular swung facade. Well-known figures and business travelers alike from all over the world appreciate the comfort, service, cuisine and cultural highlights in the Hotel Bristol Berlin. Here, classic and modern styles are combined with a cosmopolitan confidence in style and elegance, charm and discretion are ensured with utmost attention.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Barber Shop ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Health Club
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Juice Bar
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (garage) ($)
- Parking (nearby) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (indoor, heated)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Shoe Shine
- Spa ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (pool)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
Classic Rooms, offer you every comfort. Light and friendly colors create a pleasant atmosphere, making your stay a pleasure fully enjoyed right in the heart of Berlin.
Superior Room, Classic elegance and light marble bathrooms create a comfortable ambiance in the generously furnished 32 square meter Superior Rooms. Available with separable double beds or king size beds.
Deluxe Room, The 2009 room innovation comprises a choice arrangement of timelessly elegant interiors and sophisticated technical details. On a floor space of 25 to 30 square meters, select carpeting, valuable mahagony furniture and soft leather covers create the harmonious ambiance of a classic Grand Hotel. Generously dimensioned natural stone bathrooms with double basins and separate showers ensure maximum comfort.
All accommodations include: alarm clock, VCR, bathrobes, , bathtub, sprinkler system, bathtub (private), telephone, hairdryer, television (cable), heating, , , turndown service, housekeeping, voicemail, internet access, wake-up calls, internet access (high speed, wireless), mini-bar, movies (in accommodation): ($), non-smoking accommodations, room service (24-hour), safe (in accommodation), safe deposit box and shower.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bristol Bar, Style, exclusiveness and first class-music performances are all good reasons to visit one of the best bars in Berlin. Connoisseurs regard the Bristol Bar as being amongst the ten most elegant bars in the city. It is, of course, not only the first class cocktails, stylish interior, live music and music video clips or living showing of sports events that make each visit something special.
• It is, above all, the guests. Open daily from 7:30pm, the team will do everything they can to make your evening an enjoyable one.
Bristol Sommergarten, Enjoy the green oasis in the heart of Berlin the Bristol Summer Garden for a relaxing lunch break, a coffee break with friends or just to spend the evening in a relaxed atmosphere.
• Get the holiday feeling. Relax in the landscaped courtyard away from the hustle and bustle, surrounded by palms, shady trees and colourful flowers and escape from everyday life. Ideally, the Bristol Summer Garden is for after-work meetings with colleagues or friends. Sit back and relax while enjoying the sunshine with premium drinks and culinary delights under the open summer sky. This is pure relaxation.
Reinhard's At Kurfustendamm, With honey-coloured wooden shelves, chequered tablecloths and a lovingly designed interior as well as with its wonderful terrace and fantastic location on the Kurfurstendamm, Reinhard's appeals with a cosy atmosphere in a smart brasserie setting and French- inspired cuisine. The restaurant serves down to earth, seasonal cuisine with international influences from France and Italy.
• Favourites include the traditional classic, "Das Geheimnis aus dem Kaiserhof", and the "Mata Hari" salad which made Reinhards popular more than 15 years ago. There is also a daily changing lunch and dinner menu.
Gobelin Hall, Take your seat in a club armchair by the open fire and simply forget all the hectic and stress of everyday life. The Gobelin Halle is a refuge as well as a meeting point. It is the ideal place to relax, meet friends and be inspired. Here, guests can relax and unwind in comfortable club armchairs and enjoy exquisite tea specialities by the warmth of an open fire. The impressive Gobelin Halle, with its unique ambience, is a real refuge for relaxation and leisure, especially during the magical twilight hour, between day and night and between idleness and melancholy. We offer international magazines and we serve drinks and delicious snacks and providing occasional entertainment that makes the relaxed atmosphere even more pleasant - without being obtrusive.
Kempinski Grill, is one of the most traditional and well known restaurants in the city, and one of the best. Enjoy creations of classic elegance and ingenious lightness paired with excellent wines from the hotel's extensive wine cellars. Perhaps it is that little bit of reserve that really distinguishes truly great establishments. Behind the unspectacular byname of "Grill" stands a renowned restaurant that has been a gastronomic highlight in Berlin since its opening in 1952.
• Daily buffet breakfast is included.
• This is a non-smoking hotel.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Berlin city tax, which will be added to the guests final bill and will be payable to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day.