Distance from hotel to town, 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to L.F. Wade International International Airport (BDA), 9 miles (15 kms).
Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the Hamilton Harbor sits the Grand Dame of Bermuda resorts, Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, a Fairmont Managed Hotel. The Official Hotel for the 2017 35th America's Cup. Here at "The Pink Palace", where history meets modern sensibility, experience Bermuda's only luxury urban resort, featuring a stunning infinity edge resort pool with uninterrupted views of Hamilton Harbor, Private Beach Club, exhale spa and gym and an array of dining options including Bermuda's only Celebrity Chef Restaurant, Marcus'. The Hamilton Princess &Beach Club offers a range of luxurious guest rooms & suites.
Choose from harbor, garden, pool or city views. The recently renovated Gazebo Wing offers beautifully appointed Signature Harbor View rooms with large balcony overlooking Hamilton Harbor. Or choose one of the chic, renovated One-Bedroom Suites in the in Poinciana Wing near the resort pool. For unsurpassed service, reserve a room or suite on Fairmont Gold, the hotel experience within the hotel. With its dedicated concierge, renovated private lounge with large terrace overlooking the marina, complimentary wireless internet, deluxe continental breakfast, afternoon tea and cocktail hour canaps, Fairmont Gold is designed to fulfill the needs of the discerning business executive and leisure traveler. The Hamilton Princess & Beach Club dining experience is unparalleled. 1609 Bar and Restaurant, an open-air casual dining experience takes you out to sea as dine on the Harbor. The famous lobby bar and restaurant, Crown and Anchor, offers all day dining, award-winning Afternoon Tea, and is known as THE place to meet. A variety of activities are available through the hotel, including a full range of water sports and activities at the marina, art walks featuring the extensive collection of original work by artists like Andy Warhol, Damien Hurst and more showcased throughout the resort
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Boat Dock
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shops
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Pool (salt water)
- Wheelchair Access
Family Friendly, Leisure, Honeymoon and Golf.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Fairmont Luxury - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Gardenview - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Harbor View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Signature Harbor View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Fairmont Gold - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Fairmont Gold Harbor View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• One Bedroom Garden View Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Harbor View Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Fairmont Luxury, The renovated Fairmont Luxury rooms are located in the Poinciana wing, adjacent to the Main Building, near the infinity pool. Guest rooms offer a balcony or patio with small sitting area perfect to relax and enjoy a morning coffee. Rooms are complemented by marble bathrooms with rainfall shower, desk and business amenities. They measure 325 sq ft/30 sq m. and feature a Garden View. Note: The Fairmont Luxury Room with one queen bed can connect to a One Bedroom Suite Garden View (but has very limited availability). Please ask about the connecting rooms if interested.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 queen bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Garden View, (DXG) with one king bed, these 325 sq. ft./30 sq.m rooms are located in either the Bermudiana House or the newly renovated Poinciana Wing. These well appointed accommodations are near the infinity pool and have private balconies or terraces overlooking the lush, tropical gardens or Pitts Bay point. Feature Garden View.
Deluxe Harbor View, (DH0) with a choice of one king bed or two double beds, located in the elegant, traditionally decorated Bermudiana House, these rooms, 325 sq. ft./30 sq. m, are near the infinity pool and lounge areas. They feature amazing views of Hamilton Harbor, with private balconies to sit and enjoy the stunning waterfront location. Feature Hamilton Harbor View.
Signature Harbor View, (VH9) with a choice of one king bed or two double beds and 375 sq. ft./35 sq.m, these newly renovated accommodations are located in the main building, with spectacular Harbor Views, modern and elegant dcor, large balconies with sitting area and lounge chairs to sit and soak in the incredible vistas. Feature Hamilton Harbor View.
Fairmont Gold, (FRG) newly renovated 325 sq. ft./30 sq. m., and located in the main building, these rooms feature one king bed or two double beds, with a modern, elegant decor. With a private check-in and concierge, access to a sleek, new lounge with breakfast, snacks, cocktails, evening hors d'oeuvres, this accommodation offers pampering at its best. Feature City View.
Fairmont Gold Harbor View, newly renovated rooms, 325 sq. ft./30 sq.m. in addition to all of the features listed above under Fairmont Gold, the Fairmont Gold Harbor View come with a large balcony from where guests can enjoy amazing views of Hamilton Harbor.
One Bedroom Garden View Suite, (GS1) these 600 sq. ft./ 56 sq m. accommodations are newly renovated in a modern, elegant style with soothing color scheme, and feature one king bed or two double beds and a sofa bed. Marble bathrooms include a rainfall shower, and deep soaking tub.
• Private terrace allows for lounging and relaxing with a lush, tropical garden view.
One Bedroom Harbour View Suite, (H1U) with all of the same features as listed above, these 600 sq. ft./56 sq.m newly renovated, large, elegant suites feature stunning water views, with private balcony that allows for hours of day- dreaming and relaxation.
Fairmont Gold Additional Amenities:
• As part of the rate plan guests of the Fairmont Gold enjoy exclusive check-in at the Fairmont Gold Lounge, private concierge services, deluxe continental breakfast, afternoon tea and cocktail canapes. Fairmont Gold also features an honor bar, which offers guests self-serve cocktails signed to their room.
Evening Turndown Service:
• Hotel provides the following in-room evening services:
• Bed turndown
• Bedroom and Bathroom refreshed
• Weather Card
All Rooms Also Feature:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Small refrigerators with bottled water replenished daily
• Keurig coffee makers with a selection of coffees and teas.
• Nespresso machines (located only in the Fairmont Gold rooms and suites)
• Deluxe bath amenities
All accommodations include: voicemail, television (remote controlled), bathrobe, coffee/tea maker, crib (on request), data port, hairdryer, internet access, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, rollaway bed (on request), room service (24-hour), safe (in accommodation), telephone (cordless) and air conditioning.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
1609 Bar & Restaurant, Their newest addition, 1609 is an open-air casual dining experience overlooking Hamilton Harbour. Celebrating the storm and wreck that brought the Island's first residents, at 1609, relax and enjoy a taste of Bermuda's finest cocktails and fresh, authentic cuisine. Located on the marina.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-10:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Dress Code: Casual.
Crown And Anchor Restaurant, Bar & Terrace, offers all-day dining with a Bermudian Flair. Enjoy everything from a full breakfast buffet, to late night cocktails in the evening with seating indoors or outdoors with lovely Harbor Views. Cuisine: Bermudian, casual fare.
General Opening Days: Open daily
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
Marcus', This is celebrity Chef Marcus Samuelsson's signature restaurant, offering Bermudian Cuisine with a modern, twist featuring fresh, local ingredients. Enjoy a feast for the senses with breathtaking panoramic views from the spectacular outdoor terrace, as specialties are artfully prepared on the wood burning grill in the open kitchen infusing the perfect blend of local flavors into world class dining.
Dinner Plan - DP Dinner only (daily).
Modified American Plan - MAP Breakfast and dinner daily.
Breakfast Plan - BP Breakfast daily.
Additional Meal Plan Information 2018:
• Meal plans must be purchased for the entire stay and for all people in room
• Surcharge per person per day is applicable for Marcus'
• Surcharge may apply on select menu items
• Children 5 and under eat free when ordering off the children's menu or when eating from any buffet - applicable to restaurants only. This does not apply to In Room Dining or meals taken poolside.
• Children aged 6-12 pay menu prices when ordering off the children's menu.
• Children aged 12 or under receive a discount when ordering off the regular menu (both a la carte and buffet). Discount is applicable to restaurants only.
• For children aged 6-12 a price will be provided for special promotions such as buffet lunches or dinners.
• All previously confirmed bookings with children reported and bookings reported until end of day March 23rd 2018 will be honored with the original terms.
• Family Plan Food and Beverage 2018:
• Children ages 6 years old and up pay meal plan gratuities.
• Where two rooms are required to accommodate a family, the single occupancy rate will be charged for each room (plus meals and service charges where applicable).
-24 Gym Access
• Private Beach Club Transportation. Transportation schedule varies by season Note: The Princess Beach Club facilities are private and open exclusively to Hamilton Princess and Beach Club guests.
Weekday vs. Weekend:
• Weekday Rates: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
• Weekend Rates: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
The Princess Marina:
• Enjoy Bermuda by sea, then dock at the islands only full service Marina. The new 66 berth marina can accommodate pleasure crafts, tournament fishing boats and mega yachts.