Distance from hotel to town, 45 minutes. Distance from hotel to L.F. Wade International International Airport (BDA), 45 minutes.
Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda's premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for guests seeking a relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Here, guests can indulge in a serene or romantic getaway while experiencing the island's rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island's only Child Free Resort that caters exclusively to guests 13 years and older.
Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breath taking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean, Long Bay, and Mangrove Bay. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquillity, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, including an on-site marina with water sport rentals, full service spa, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts, moped and bicycle rentals, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for a tranquil escape.
Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages overlooking some of the best views Bermuda has to offer. All the guests receive daily full breakfast at Tamarisk Restaurant & Terrace plus complimentary WiFi.
The resort's casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda's western coast, the property boasts four private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Restaurant & Terrace, rated as one of Bermuda's best restaurants.
Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best.
- Banquet Facilities
- Bar (beach)
- Beach (private) (4)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Business Center
- Butler Service ($)
- Cell Phone Rentals ($)
- Computer Services ($)
- Concierge Desk ($)
- Connecting Rooms
- Copying Services ($)
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Diving ($)
- Fax Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Florist ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf ($)
- Health Club
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Porter Services ($)
- Printer Service ($)
- Putting Green
- Room Service ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Sightseeing Excursions ($)
- Telephone Services ($)
- Translation Services ($)
- Turndown Service
- Valet Service ($)
- Wake-Up Service ($)
- Watersports ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Services ($)
• Multi-tiered infinity pool with paterfall
• Indoor heated pool with retractable roof, hot tub, and swim-ex. Tennis Courts: (3) with tennis pro on request ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Adults Only, Spa, Leisure and Beach.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children aged 0-12 years old are not permitted on the property at any time during the year.
• Effective dates: 11/01/17-02/28/19 Harbour View Room - 3 adults.
• Ocean View Room - 3 adults.
• Deluxe Oceanview Room - 3 adults.
• Superior Water View Suite - 3 adults.
• One Bedroom Water View Suite - 3 adults.
• Two Bedroom Garden View Cottage - 5 adults.
• Two Bedroom Harbour View Cottage - 5 adults.
• Two Bedroom Ocean View Cottage - 5 adults.
• Private Pool Ocean View Cottage - 2 adults.
• Harbour View Room - 3 adults Ocean View Room - 3 adults Deluxe Ocean View Room - 3 adults Superior Water View Suite - 3 adults One Bedroom Water View Suite - 3 adults Two Bedroom Garden View Cottage - 5 adults Two Bedroom Harbour View Cottage - 5 adults Two Bedroom Ocean View Cottage - 5 adults Private Pool Ocean View Cottage - 2 adults
Harbour View Room, The contemporary Harbour View Rooms offer scenic views of Mangrove Bay and coastline of the west end of Bermuda. They offer a bedroom with a king size bed or two twin beds if requested as well as a marble bathroom with either a walk-in shower or a tub and shower combination (if a tub is required, please inquire at time of booking to check availability). The patios are equipped with chaise lounges and table and chairs for enhanced living space.
Ocean View Room, These stylish Ocean View Rooms showcase Bermuda's charm with stunning views of Long Bay. They offer a bedroom with a king size bed or two twin beds if requested, and an extended sitting area. The stone tiled bathrooms are equipped with either a walk-in shower or tub & shower combination (if a tub is required, please inquire at time of booking to check availability). In addition, the patios are furnished with chaise lounges and table & chairs for enhanced living space; the perfect place to watch breathtaking sunsets.
Deluxe Ocean View, (DOV) the highly requested Deluxe Ocean View Rooms, guarantee breathtaking sunset views as the sun slowly slips into the Atlantic, turning the sky ablaze. These chic rooms offer a bedroom with a king size bed, or two twin beds if requested, sitting and dressing areas. The marble bathroom comes in 3 different styles: walk-in shower, whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, or tub and shower combination (if a tub is required, please request at time of booking to check availability).
• The ocean facing patios or balconies are equipped with chaise lounges, and tables and chairs for enhanced living space.
• Number of accommodations: 29
Superior Water View Suite, These generous Superior Water View Suites offer wonderful water views of Mangrove Bay, sunset views of Long Bay or ocean views of the Atlantic (some up-close and others from a greater distance). They all have spacious bedrooms with a king size bed or two twin beds if requested, patios or balconies that are equipped with chaise lounges and table & chairs. The suites that overlook Mangrove Bay boast a separate dressing room plus a stone tiled bathroom with a whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower. The suites overlooking the Atlantic or Long Bay all boast a separate living room plus a stone tiled bathroom with a walk-in shower; in addition, the suites overlooking the Atlantic have a separate large soaking tub (if a tub is required, please inquire at time of booking to check availability).
One Bedroom Water View Suite, The modern One Bedroom Water View Suites are scattered throughout the property offering either a wonderful water view of Mangrove Bay, a breathtaking sunset view of Long Bay or an ocean view of the Atlantic (some up-close and others from a greater distance).
• The interior boasts a spacious bedroom with a king size bed or two twin beds if requested, a separate dressing area and a generous living room.
• The largest one tiled bathroom comes in 3 different styles: Whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, soaking tub and separate walk-in shower, or tub & shower combination. The patios or balconies are equipped with chaise lounges and table & chairs.
Two Bedroom Gardenview Cottage(*), Bay Cottage offers the best of two locations, a plush garden oasis plus close proximity to Long Bay Beach and Breezes Beach Bar & Restaurant. This two bedroom cottage welcomes guests in a large garden setting with mature trees, entering into a smaller garden with outdoor table and chairs near the main entrance and offers a view of Long Bay. The interior features a living room with fireplace overlooking the entrance garden, as well as two bedrooms. The master bedroom with king size bed, or two twin beds if requested, has an en suite bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower combination, plus dressing room. The second bedroom with king size bed, or two twin beds if requested, has a separate bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower combination. Both bedrooms have French doors that open up to covered brick patios and open terraces with chaise lounges, outdoor table and chairs over looking Long Bay and the entrance to Seaview Gardens.
• Stretching out from the cottage is a public walkway down to Long Bay Beach.
• Number of accommodations: 1
Two Bedroom Oceanview Cottage, Windswept Cottage is a two bedroom traditional Bermuda cottage, situated on a high bluff at the most eastern point of the property, with breath taking views overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Mangrove Bay, and Somerset Village. Entering up to the cottage is a large garden with brick pathway. Once inside a large living room welcomes with rustic open beams, fireplace, ocean views, and a double staircase up to the two bedrooms. Both bedrooms feature a king size bed, or two twin beds in each if requested, en suite bathrooms with whirlpool tubs & shower combination, one with Atlantic Ocean Views, and the other with a view of Mangrove Bay and Morning Beach. Two French doors in the living room open to a lovely covered brick patio, an open garden terrace with chaise lounges, outdoor table and chairs, plus a stone and teak round table to sit and enjoy Bermuda's astonishing sunsets. The ocean view terrace with garden setting offers easy access to a beautiful bluff with a staircase down to Turtle Cove Beach. Offering great privacy, Windswept Cottage is still in close proximity to the outdoor infinity pool, Shutters Pool Bar & Restaurant, and Tamarisk Restaurant & Terrace.
• Another great feature for larger groups, the cottage can also convert into a Three Bedroom Cottage by connecting to the Garden View Room.
• Number of accommodations: 1
Two Bedroom Harbour View Cottage, Pegem Cottage dates back to the 17th century. History has it that the original owner was a privateer (i.e.pirate) and hid his booty on the lower floor. This traditional two- story cottage, largest one on property, is situated on a cozy embankment overlooking Mangrove Bay. The main entrance welcomes with a quaint sun room foyer with seating plus a living room with fireplace, original rustic wooden ceiling beams with views overlooking Mangrove Bay; French doors lead to the back patio and garden. Off to the side of the living room finds a small study/library which can also double as an extra bedroom with a garden view. The interior also features two bedrooms with king size beds or two twin beds in each if requested. The master bedroom features Mangrove Bay views, an en-suite bathroom with whirlpool tub & shower combination, while the second bedroom has a separate bathroom with whirlpool tub & shower combination, offering views of the back garden. Downstairs showcases a large dining room, half bath, fire-place plus a fully functional kitchen. Three sets of French doors open out onto a beautiful large garden patio over-looking Mangrove Bay with chaise lounges, outdoor table & chairs. Stretching out from the large garden patio is a staircase down to Pegem Beach.
Private Pool Ocean View Cottage, The exclusive Private Pool Ocean View Cottages accommodate two guests and feature a private swim up plunge pools on the patio; allowing guests to gaze directly out to sea and enjoy incredible sunsets from the privacy of their own cottage and pool, with breath taking views of the Atlantic Ocean. The patios are also equipped with an outdoor shower, table and chairs, plus chaise lounges to soak in the sun. These stylish standalone cottages also offer a lovely bedroom with a king size bed and a large living room, both with amazing Atlantic Ocean views; a spacious dressing room, and a luxurious bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower. Although only a stones throw away from the Atlantic Ocean coastline offering great privacy, these cottages are still in close proximity to the outdoor infinity pool, Shutters Pool Bar & Restaurant, and Tamarisk Restaurant & Terrace.
• Number of accommodations: 3
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: iron, safe deposit box, toaster, CD player, radio, towels (beach), toiletries, hairdryer, robes, telephone and .
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Breezes Beach Bar & Grill, Do you long to linger by the sea?? Treat yourself to a waterfront alfresco restaurant on stunning Long Bay Beach. Delight in sumptuous Caribbean cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere.
• In addition toa tantalizing menu, you'll enjoy endless specialty summer cocktails. Breezes Beach Bar & Grill is open for lunch and dinner, but reservations are advised for dinner. Enjoy amazing sunsets as you dine in a spectacular setting.
Private Candle Light Dining, Surrounded by flickering torches and the gentle lull of the ocean, an evening spent dining on the beach is a creative way to reconnect with the one you love. We provide only two of these popular dinners per night, ensuring that you'll receive the undivided attention of the staff. Dining locations are carefully selected to provide guests with the most stunning evening views. Dinners include a four-course meal, two glasses of champagne and butler service.
• Allow the executive chef to customize a menu for you that complements this one -of-a-kind experience. This experience is available from May-October. Available for couples and small groups.
Shutters, Lounge poolside in true chic style at Shutters. Relax by the magnificent new multi-level infinity pool while you bask in stunning views of the colorful sail boats and shimmering waters of Mangrove Bay. Shutters features Bistro style cuisine in a casual environment.
Tamarisk Restaurant & Terrace, Offers an alluring atmosphere for a romantic celebration. Savor moments together inside by candlelight or under the stars, bay side on the terrace. Although jacket and ties are now optional, we ask that your attire be elegant casual. Tamarisk offers a unique dining experience with an enticing Atlantic Rim Cuisine menu changing daily. All of the items on the menu are inspired by the food from the many islands and countries that border the Atlantic Ocean.
• Several dishes combine the best flavors of the main lands fused with the unique and exciting flavors of the many islands in this region. Full Breakfast is also serviced at Tamarisk; in-room breakfast is available for a small delivery fee.
• Relaxed, casual attire throughout the resort during the day. However, in the Main House and Dining Area resort attire, beach cover-ups and shoes are required.
• Dress code for dinner at Tamarisk Restaurant: for men, collared shirts and long trousers or Bermuda shorts with long socks and closed toed shoes are required. Jackets and ties are optional. For women, dresses, skirts, or trousers are required. Jeans and cut-off trousers/shorts are not appropriate.
• Other dining areas are resort casual.
Half Board - HB Modified American Plan (two meals: breakfast and dinner, typically no beverages).
• Booking Dates: 03/01/2019 - 02/29/2020
• Travel Dates: 03/01/2019 - 02/29/2020
Breakfast Plan - BP Breakfast daily.
• Booking Dates: 03/01/2019 - 02/29/2020
• Travel Dates: 03/01/2019 - 02/29/2020
• Afternoon tea
• Daily breakfast
• Certain services and facilities are seasonal and may not be available during the months of November-April.
• There is a surcharge for the delivery of breakfast and dinner to the cottages.
• Cambridge Beaches does not allow pets.
• Bellman are located in the lobby and equipped with golf carts to help with luggage.