Distance from hotel to downtown Oranjestad (town), 10 minutes. Distance from hotel to Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA), 15 minutes.
Experience your own personal Caribbean paradise at this intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. Simply relax beside the Caribbean Sea on a breathtaking stretch of beach savoring refreshing cocktails.
The 72 Deluxe Ocean and Garden View Rooms are newly renovated in an inviting, contemporary Island dcor and feature top-notch amenities to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. Rooms are cool and comfortable with soft linens and a bathroom featuring a soothing waterfall shower.
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa features three a-la-carte restaurants including The Chophouse, Ikes Bistro - Mediterranean & Caribbean, the casual beach-side Pega-Pega Caf & Beach Bar and the Omakase Sushi Bar. An optional premium all-inclusive program is available featuring a buffet and a-la-carte breakfast and a-la- carte lunch & dinner as well as a premium open bar.
Spa del Sol, a Caribbean-Balinese spa on the beach, is the place for rejuvenation offering healing massages delivered in a beachfront gazebo as well as revitalizing facials, masks and nourishing wraps. Quiet your mind and de-stress with sea-side yoga classes and Pilates classes on the wooden deck of the beach pavilion.
Other amenities for guests to enjoy are free Wi-Fi and internet terminals, library and a pool. The resort is just 5 minutes away from the Palm Beach Area and Aruba's capital Oranjestad featuring many shops, restaurants and nightlife.
Contemporary comfort... timeless Caribbean charm.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beverage Service (beach side)
- Cabanas (55)
- Car Rental ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Casino (nearby)
- Chairs (lounge)
- Chaise Lounges
- Concierge Desk
- Copying Services ($)
- Fax Services ($)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless, public areas)
- Internet Access (in lobby)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Pilates (classes)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (4)
- Room Service ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (pool)
- Valet Service ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Yoga (classes)
• Beach Cocktail Service
• Weekly live-music
• Daily happy hours Internet Access
• Complimentary high-speed Internet service terminals in hotel lobby.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi High-speed wireless internet throughout the property. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Beach, Family Friendly, Spa, Romance and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 11 years old.
• Deluxe Gardenview - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Oceanview - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Gardenview - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Oceanview - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Deluxe Garden View, (DXG) Embrace your Caribbean vacation in the newly-renovated Deluxe Garden View Room. A fresh island palate of warm furnishings complimented with cool and contemporary textiles will encourage you to shrug off the stress of the real world and ease into relaxation. Your room features a patio or balcony view of the lush tropical gardens, the perfect spot to enjoy your morning cup of coffee and the colorful birds that make the gardens their home.
The new deluxe bathrooms are outfitted in cherry-stained wood and marble, and the unique shower experience with waterfall/rain shower. The Deluxe Garden View Room is available with one king-size or two full-size double beds.
• Additional amenities include: a 32-inch flat screen TV, working desk, reading corner with comfortable chairs, Wi-Fi wireless internet access, iPod docking station, electronic safe, refrigerator, and coffeemaker.
Deluxe Ocean View, (DOV) Enjoy a view that most can only dream of, one of the world's most renowned, pristine beaches can be seen right off your private balcony or patio. A peaceful sense of place continues in the newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean View Room, where attention to details and amenities, including contemporary luxury bedding, add the extra indulgences to make your Caribbean vacation even more relaxing. The new Deluxe Bathrooms, with a relaxing, spa- like ambiance, offer a rejuvenating experience with the rain/waterfall shower.
The Deluxe Ocean View Room is available with one king-size or two full-size double beds. Additional amenities include:
• a 32-inch flat screen TV, working desk, reading corner with comfortable chairs, Wi-Fi wireless internet access, iPod docking station, electronic safe, refrigerator, and coffeemaker.
• View: Ocean.
• 72 air-conditioned rooms with private balcony or patio on either ground or first floor.
• A limited number of complimentary rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request.
• Smoking is NOT allowed inside the guest rooms (see miscellaneous section for further details).
All accommodations include: rollaway bed (on request): ($), refrigerator, safe (in-accommodation, electronic), air conditioning, telephone (direct dial), ceiling fan, coffee maker, crib (on request):
• ($), data port, desk, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, microwave, non-smoking accommodations, radio and room service.
Television 32 inch LCD flat screen
• Daily maid service is provided
• Turndown service at night accompanied by a complimentary English newspaper.
• Connecting rooms are available upon request and availability.
• iHome iPod docking station with alarm clock.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Ike's Bistro, boasts a delicious menu of the chef's specialties.
• While Mediterranean at heart, it is inspired by Caribbean ingredients and the chefs passion for avant-garde fusion ideas. The chef composes beautiful dishes with subtle and complex flavors always over-delivering on taste and on presentation! Let the chef surprise you with the special 4 course chef tasting menu. The new Ike's Bistro Lounge features reclaimed wood, sea grass, rattan and bent bamboo furnishings in mellow browns, tans and ivory. A timeless, elegant, yet completely casual environment has been created to showcase the natural beauty of Aruba, its turquoise ocean and clear blue sky. Thick hand woven sisal rugs complement each sitting area creating the perfect island vibe. The center of the new Ike's bar area features 4 custom hanging driftwood light fixtures. The attention to detail and these one-of-a-kind touches reflect the heart and soul of the resort. Don't just end your day at Ikes, start it here too! Fresh fruit, vitamin packed smoothies and freshly made organic omelets will start your day off healthy. Breakfast buffet style and a-la-carte options are served under the terrace or around the sunny pool deck.
Omakase Sushi Bar(*), Omakase which means "I'll leave it to you" (from Japanese "to entrust") In American English, the expression is used at sushi restaurants to leave the selection to the chef. The Chef will present a series of plates, beginning with the lightest and proceeding to heavier, richer dishes. When ordering Omakase, expect the Chef to be innovative and surprising in the selection of dishes. Ordering from the menu is available as well. Located inside the French Steak House Restaurant at the Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa and features an illuminated bar, comfortable seating, boutique feel and ambiance.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Pega-pega Cafe & Beach Bar, Take a break from the fun in the sun and join us at the Pega Pega Cafe & Beach Bar for delectable lite fare and a never-ending selection of cocktails think soup and salads, Paninis and sandwiches, colorful cocktails, domestic and imported ice cold beers and healthy smoothies and shakes. If you want to continue to lounge ocean side under your cabana, simply post your orange flag in the sand and a waiter will bring your favorite cocktail and lunch selection.
• Happy Hour Specials and live music are the perfect way to conclude a day at the beach.
The Chophouse, Fine dining restaurant open from 5:30pm till 11:00pm featuring live piano music most evenings. Air-conditioned and non-smoking. Also outdoor patio dining available.
HONEYMOON / ROMANCE PACKAGE 2017-2018 This romantic package is at an additional cost to guests and must be booked in advance.
Booking Dates: 07/12/2016 - 12/21/2017 Travel Dates: 12/22/2016 - 12/21/2017 12/22/2017 - 12/21/2018
• Fresh tropical flower bouquet
• Chilled bottle of house champagne
• Chocolate covered strawberries
• Romantic dinner for two including a bottle of wine
• Welcome gift
PREMIUM ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2017-2018
Booking Dates: 07/12/2016 - 12/21/2018 Travel Dates: 12/22/2016 - 12/21/2017 12/22/2017 - 12/21/2018
• Accommodations (as booked)
• Daily a-la-carte or buffet breakfast
• A-la-carte lunch and dinner
• Unlimited premium brand beverages
• One dine-around dinner per stay (requires a 4-night minimum stay)
• A small surcharge is applicable for certain super- premium menu items (i.e. lobster).
• Children aged 11 years and younger pay a child rate on the Premium All Inclusive Plan when eating kid's portions and/or eating from the kid's menus.
• Children from 12 years old and under 18 years old pay a teen rate (per day) for the Premium All Inclusive Plan.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
All Inclusive Plan (AI) For further details on the Premium All Inclusive package, please review the specialty package listed above.
Aruba Dine Around Plan This hotel offers the AGA Aruba Dine Around Plan available in 3, 5, or 7 night dinner plans.
Breakfast Plan (BP) American breakfast daily.
Modified American Plan (MAP) American breakfast and dinner daily.
• Breakfast is served a-la-carte or buffet style at Ike's Bistro
• Lunch is served a-la-carte at Pega-Pega Cafe & Bar
• Dinner is served a-la-carte at French Steakhouse or Ike's Bistro (guest may choose one appetizer, one main course and one dessert and coffee or tea from the menu).
• Guests on a meal plan may also choose to have one dinner at the Omakase Sushi Bar once during their stay (at a set priced value).
• Restaurant names, themes and availability are subject to change.
• Child Policies on Meal Plans:
• Children age 11 years and younger pay half price at kid's portions and/or from kid's menus.
• Children from 12 years and under 18 years pay a per child per day rate for the Premium All Inclusive Program.
2017-2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/22/2016 - 12/21/2018
• Complimentary welcome drink
• Weekly managers cocktail party on Tuesdays
• Free high-speed Internet access in hotel lobby computer terminals
• Free introductory yoga & Pilates class
• Free Wi-Fi Access in resort and rooms
• Guest services desk open daily
• Beach lounges, shade huts and towels
• Free use of fitness equipment
• Manchebo's clean air policy does not allow smoking in any of the guest rooms. Smoking is only allowed on the balconies with patio/balcony doors closed.
• Guests will be charged a cleaning fine in case of non-adherence to this policy.
In Room Dining:
• The boutique resort offers in-room dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner under the guidance of the resorts Executive Chef
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Tierra Del Sol 18-Hole Golf Course: 15 minutes by car
• Alhambra Casino and Shopping Bazaar: 2 minutes by walking
• Divi Links 9-Hole Golf Course: 2 minutes by car
• Downtown Oranjestad (shopping): 7 minutes by car
• Arikok National Park: 25 minutes by car