Distance from hotel to town, 5 miles (8 kms). Distance from hotel to Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA), 7 miles (11 kms).
Nestled on 15 lush tropical acres along Aruba's famous white sand Palm Beach, the newly remodeled Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino is waiting to make your getaway one that surpasses every expectation. This Caribbean resort has undergone a renovation that maintains the iconic design of its original architect while also bringing in 21st century amenities that enhance it's Aruban vibe and create an unforgettable resort experience.
From endless ocean vistas to soothing tropical breezes to the warmth of a Caribbean sun, the natural beauty that envelopes Hilton Aruba would be enough on its own to make your stay ideal, but the standard for comfort and luxury is set so much higher here. Unmatched amenities include the beachfront Eforea spa, beckoning with a Japanese-inspired bamboo relaxation area, outdoor cabana, signature treatments and modern fitness center. Guests can also enjoy water sports, such as diving and snorkeling; two zero-entry pools with cabanas; bicycle rentals; a Kids Club; guest activities program on and off property; and so much more. On the long stretch of pearly white sands in front of the hotel, lounge in beach huts or "palapas" to escape the sun and have food and beverages delivered to wherever you have set up your spot for the day. And The Casino Aruba at Hilton, offering table games, slot machines and tournaments, is a guest favorite with its Vegas-style play.
With 357 guest rooms and suites that feature a private balcony or patio and modern amenities, such as Wi-Fi access and 50-inch HDTV, Hilton Aruba provides accommodations that you'll look forward to returning to each evening. Also, the resort's friendly and professional staff ensures that you'll enjoy every minute of your stay. The exclusive Palm Beach Club features access to a private lounge, complimentary breakfast, personal concierge service and other exceptional benefits. Indulge in the resort's multiple on-site dining options, including the signature Sunset Grille, Gilligan's Seafood Shack, and more. For a relaxing drink and petite bites, you can visit the chic-yet relaxing- outdoor Mira Solo Bar.
The mystique of Aruba surrounds Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino - where it's waiting for you to discover and experience.
- Accommodations (355)
- Activities Desk
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Children's Activities
- Fitness Center
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Lounges (2)
- Pools (freshwater) (2)
- Restaurants (3)
- Snorkeling ($)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Spa Services ($)
- Volleyball (pool)
- Whirlpool Spa (2)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years.
• Guestroom - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Garden View - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial Oceanview B & C Towers - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View B & C Towers - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial Ocean View Aruba Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View Aruba Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Palm Beach Club Aruba Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Bonaire Suite - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Curacao Suite - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Aruba Tower Premium Suite - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
Key: B & C = Bonaire and Curacao Towers Additional Maximum Occupancy Information:
• Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child in guestrooms or suites with 2 double beds.
• In king bedded rooms maximum occupancy is 2 persons or 3 persons with a rollaway. Rollaway beds are subject to availability and free of charge.
• Rollaway beds are permitted in suites and king- bedded guestrooms in the Aruba and Curacao buildings only.
• All suites including junior suites have a sleep sofa which will accommodate a maximum of 4 persons.
Limited Gardenview Curacao Tower, Spacious guestroom located in Curacao Tower, steps away from Pools and Beach. Limited Garden Views and Outdoor balcony or patio with seating for two.
Gardenview Bonaire Or Curacao Tower, Spacious guestroom located in Bonaire or Curacao Tower, steps away from Pools and Beach. Garden and Tropical Views, outdoor balcony or patio with seating for two.
Partial Ocean View Bonaire Or Curacao Tower, Spacious guestroom located in Bonaire or Curacao Tower, steps away from Pools and Beach. Partial Ocean Views through lush tropical foliage from private outdoor balcony with seating for two.
Ocean View Bonaire And Curacao Tower, Spacious guestroom located in Bonaire or Curacao Tower, steps away from Pools and Beach. Ocean and Resort Views from balcony; outdoor balcony with seating for two.
Partial Ocean View Aruba Tower, Oversized guestroom located in Aruba Tower, the heart of the resort near Sunset Grille, Pools, Lobby, and Casino. Partial Ocean Views from outdoor balcony with seating for two.
Ocean View Aruba Tower, Oversized guestroom located in Aruba Tower, the heart of the resort near Sunset Grille, Pools, Lobby, and Casino. Ocean and Pool Views from outdoor balcony with seating for two.
Palm Beach Club Partial Ocean View, High/Private floor guestroom located in Aruba Tower, the heart of the resort near Sunset Grille, Pools, Lobby, and Casino.
• Oversized Guestroom on Exclusive Palm Beach Club Floor features:
• One King Bed or Two Queen Beds
• Partial Ocean Views from balcony with seating for two
• Palm Beach Club Access
Palm Beach Club - Ocean View, High/Private floor guestroom located in Aruba Tower, the heart of the resort near Sunset Grille, Pools, Lobby, and Casino.
Oversized Guestroom on Exclusive Palm Beach Club Floor features:
• One King Bed or Two Queen Beds
• Ocean and Pool views from balcony with seating for two
• Palm Beach Club Access
Bonaire Suite With French Balcony, One Bedroom Suite located on the garden side of Bonaire Tower with Garden Views, steps away from Pools and Beach. Has a separate living area with queen size sofa bed and a French balcony.
Bonaire Suite With Full Balcony, One Bedroom Suite located on the pool side of Bonaire Tower with Garden and Pool Views, steps away from Pools and Beach. Has a separate living area with queen size sofa bed and an outdoor balcony/patio with seating.
Curacao Tower Resort View Suite, One Bedroom Suite located on the lower floors in Curacao Tower with Resort, Garden, or Pool Views, steps away from Pools and Beach. Has a separate living area with queen size sofa bed and an outdoor balcony/patio with seating.
Curacao Tower Ocean View Suite, One Bedroom Suite located on the upper floors in Curacao Tower with Ocean, Garden, and Pool View, steps away from Pools and Beach. Has a separate living area with queen size sofa bed and an outdoor balcony with seating.
Aruba Tower Studio Suite, Studio Suite located in Aruba Tower, the heart of the resort near Sunset Grille, Pools, Lobby, and Casino. Has a small dining area for four and one bathroom. Sleeping area is not separate from living area. This suite has the ability to connect to Aruba Tower Partial Ocean View 2 Queen bed room.
Studio Suite features:
• One king size bed
• Queen size sofa bed
• Outdoor balcony with seating
• Views vary by floors
Aruba Tower Oceanfront Suite, Ocean Front One Bedroom Suite located in Aruba Tower, the heart of the resort near Sunset Grille, Pools, Lobby, and Casino. Includes one and one half bathrooms with separate walk in shower and jetted tub. This suite has the ability to connect to Aruba Tower Partial Ocean View 2 Queen bed room.
Premium Ocean Front suite features:
• Ocean Front with Ocean & Pool Views
• One king size bed
• Separate living area with queen size sofa bed
• Outdoor balcony with seating
Palm Beach Club Oceanfront Suite, High/Private floor Ocean Front One Bedroom Suite located in Aruba Tower, the heart of the resort near Sunset Grille, Pools, Lobby, and Casino.
Premier suite on Exclusive Palm Beach Club Floor features:
• Panoramic Ocean Front Views
• One king size bed
• Separate living area with Queen size sofa bed
• Outdoor balcony/lanai with seating
• Palm Beach Club Access
All accommodations include: safe (in accommodation), television (flat screen), balcony or patio (private), bathrobe, bathroom (marble), clock radio, rollaway bed (on request): ($), crib (on request), hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mirror (make-up), refrigerator and coffee maker.
Room Service Full room service is available until 1:30am, a limited menu is available from 1:30am-6:30am.
Bathroom (marble) Italian marble bathrooms
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Castaways Bar, Cool off while you sip a refreshing beverage and enjoy delicious fresh bites including starters, salads, burgers and more at Castaways Bar. Stop by during sunset to celebrate the end of another beautiful day in Aruba with daily happy hour on frozen and tropical libations and a selection of local and draught beers. Open from 10:00am to 6:00pm, with happy hour and live music from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
Mira Solo Bar, An outdoor lounge, Mira Solo Bar, overlooks cascading waterfalls and is open to the sun, stars and cooling breezes.
• Sip a cocktail and relax in this modern, chic space - the perfect location to sit and enjoy the evening air, listen to live entertainment or savor small bites. Open daily: Sunday through Thursday 1:00pm-12:00am, Friday and Saturday 1:00pm-1:00am.
Smit & Dorlas, Start your day right or keep your afternoon going strong with a stop at Smit & Dorlas Coffee Shop, located in the main lobby. Freshly brewed gourmet Dutch coffee and espresso in a variety of flavors plus small bites from the bakery, such as fresh pastries and sandwiches, are available. Enjoy artisan gelato and other grab-and-go options. Open daily 7:00am-11:00pm.
Gilligan's Seafood Shack, Linger beachside over a tropical cocktail, feed your soul with seashore serenity and enjoy delectable menu choices, featuring seafood, local fish, meats, salads, and sandwiches. Serves lunch (only) from 11:00am-6:00pm.
Laguna, Nestled alongside a cooling, freshwater lagoon amidst lush tropical foliage, Laguna offers full American buffet breakfast indoors and alfresco. Start your day tasting a variety of morning time favorites like fresh fruit, omelets cooked to order, fluffy pancakes and much more. Open for breakfast Monday - Sunday 7:00am-11:00am.
Sunset Grille, Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience and breathtaking scenery at Sunset Grille, an energetic, modern steakhouse with a touch of Italy. Diners can enjoy a variety of steaks and chops, a daily selection of succulent seafood, and delicious pasta dishes all with awe- inspiring views. Open for dinner every day from 6:00pm to 11:00pm. Reservations are not required but highly recommended.
Other Meal Options - In-room dining:
• Relax in the comfort of your room with the delectable options. Treat yourself to breakfast in bed or have dinner al-fresco on your private balcony. In-room dining service is available from 7:00am to 11:00am and from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
• On Tuesday afternoon, all roads lead to the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino pool deck, as the Biba Aruba Festival unfolds at sunset, rimming with great food, steel-band music, Carnival dancers, a brass band, fire- eaters, twin-acrobats and stilt walkers for a spectacular Caribbean show under the stars. Guests come early, and leave late, feasting on chef-prepared food-offerings including barbequed boneless chicken, spare ribs, chorizo with chimi-churi, authentic seafood paella, corn on the cob, baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw, over bottomless tropical cocktails and libations.
Some guests frolic in the pool between bites, some get up to dance. A great number of the islands artisans set up their displays at the edge of the pool deck, loaded with hand-made souvenirs, cigars, figurines, jewelry and crochet work, welcoming browsers and shoppers as the kids are entertained in the jumping castle. The atmosphere is truly relaxed and fun, as the sun sets on another glorious Caribbean vacation day.
The most charming Touch of Steel Orchestra plays from the early evening hours classic Caribbean hits and the islands most popular Carnival tunes. Emceed by the resorts director of activities, guests are then introduced to dancing and juggling stilt walkers, just before the arrival of the marching brass band, followed by the gorgeous and colorful fully-costumed Carnival dancers.
The conga line wraps around the pool as guests follow the feather and glitter clad revelers, taking pictures and posing with family members and kids for souvenir snapshots from an enchanting evening at the Hilton.
The entertainment wraps up with three most exciting performances. A talented juggler with a giant steel cube, spins his magic just ahead of the twin acrobats and the death-defying fire eater, who dances and spews live flames, against the by-now-almost-completely-dark evening sky.
The General Manager explains the evening is designed to entertain locals and visitors, with reasonably priced food and drink, showcasing Arubas music and culture al-fresco, in a laid back, inviting setting, that of the beautiful gardens and beachfront of the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino.
Everyone is welcome!
Breakfast Plan - BP Breakfast daily.
• Breakfast includes full American buffet at Laguna.
• Booking Dates: 01/01/2018 - 04/20/2019
• Travel Dates: 01/02/2018 - 04/20/2019
2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 04/20/2019
• Use of fitness center
• Lounges (pool/beach)
• Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for guests throughout the property and in all guest room and suites.
• There is a mandatory porterage fee per person per room (round trip) payable upon checkout.
• The Casino at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino hosts some of the hottest gaming action in Aruba. Las Vegas-style table games keep the atmosphere electric with a live poker room, wild card blackjack, craps, roulette, 3 card poker, Let It Ride and of course, Caribbean Stud. The Casino is the only facility in Aruba where all players on gaming tables and slot machines can order free premium drinks.
• Renovated with new decor and state-of-the-art machines, The Casino is primed for play. The starlit theme creates a glittering backdrop for players and makes anything seem possible. The "lucky stars" twinkle above the 16,000 square foot gaming floor, where locals and visitors alike play to win. Weekly promotions such as Free Bingo and Daily Poker Tournaments draw players in and the new loyalty program keeps them coming back! Join the Winner's Circle, Aruba's leading Casino Loyalty Club, and earn points and rewards whether you're visiting for the week or live down the road.
• For novice players or guests looking to brush up on their skills, The Casino hosts Casino Clinics each week. The dealers of The Casino demonstrate the basics of table games in the afternoon sun with live music and cool drinks available by the pool of the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. After practice, guests are invited to step into the dazzling casino to test their new talents during live gaming.
• Food and bar service during casino hours.
• Live entertainment Wednesday to Saturday.
• Slots open:
• Monday-Friday, 12:00pm-4:00am Saturday-Sunday, 11:00am-4:00am.
• Gaming Tables open: Daily, 4:00pm-4:00am.
• Poker open: Daily, 6:00pm-4:00am.
Vaccination Information The Ministry of Health of Aruba established that as of March 1, 2018, the international certificate of yellow fever vaccination will be required for all passengers entering the island from countries that have been considered by World Health Organization (WHO) as endemic areas:
Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Paraguay, Panama, French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Africa: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Togo, and Uganda.
Just for Kids:
• Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino offers a supervised Kids Club Room for ages 5 and up with ever-changing activities from t-shirt painting and necklace-making to board games, toys and a video game system. Croquet sets, board games and volleyballs are also available and can be signed out at the kids club during its hours of operation.
• Babysitting services are available for a fee through the concierge in the main lobby that is open daily 8:30am to 4:30pm and arrangements must be made one day in advance.
Eforea Spa Information:
• Seek balance. Find your spirit. Your journey begins at the Eforea Spa at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. Each spa escape encourages you to leave your thoughts and worries behind. Deriving its name from the aqua color stone indigenous to the Caribbean, Eforea Spa's intrinsic beauty reminds guest of cool sea waters and warm sunny breezes for which the island is known.
• The oceanfront Eforea Spa is a sanctuary for balancing the body, mind and soul, but its more than just a promise of massage that draws guests in. The Spa Manager makes sure that each guest is fully immersed in tranquility when they enter the relaxation area. The atmosphere, the staff and the service are the three elements that make the Eforea Spa an exceptional place to visit.
• At Eforea Spa you can indulge in advanced skin care therapies, therapeutic and integrated massages from around the world, exfoliation, and nourishing and detoxifying body treatments. The signature Aloe Vera and Rum Massage integrates rhythmic and eclectic massage techniques, hot black beach stones and local pure liquid aloe vera, lime and local rum. This massage is great after a day in the sun or just relaxing. You are lathered with an Aruban aloe & lime body splash infusion and relaxation techniques using the stones are sure to ease stress.
• The 13,000 square foot facility features 10 beautifully appointed treatment rooms and offers a complete menu of treatments, a full-service salon and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Eforea Spa at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino is accessible from the beach walk and through the resort lobby. For those driving to the resort, complimentary on-site parking is available.
• For Eforea Spa: 9:00am-7:00pm.
• Fitness Center: 6:00am-9:00pm.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Town of Oranjestad
• Natural Bridge