Distance from hotel to the capital city of St. John's, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU), 5 miles (8 kms).
Blue Waters and The Cove Suites Antigua is nestled on 17 acres of lush tropical gardens and located on Antigua's northeastern coast, only 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from St. John's for shopping and site seeing. This remarkable 110 room boutique style resort is one of Antigua's best kept secrets. The spacious luxury rooms, suites and villas are furnished to the highest standards with sophisticated amenities. This resort offers both All Inclusive and Breakfast Plan meal options.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars (3)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Fitness Center
- Game Room ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Spa ($)
- Taxi Services ($)
- Taxi Services ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Services ($)
• Laykold tennis court Shuttle: ($)
• Taxi Shuttle into St. John's Pools
• Pools (3)
• Pools (4) - for Cove Suites guests only ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 11 years old.
• The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Superior Hillside, bedroom/bathroom/private patio or balcony. Situated above and behind the Beachfront rooms and villas. A rollaway bed provided on request.
Deluxe Beachfront, (DBF) Bedroom/bathroom/private patio or balcony. Deluxe rooms are all just yards from the beach, beautifully appointed with an unobstructed view of the Caribbean Sea. A rollaway bed can be provided on request. Some interconnect to an adjoining Deluxe room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Cove Suite, (CVN) The Cove Suite has a bedroom/bathroom/ lounge, private patio or balcony and access to the secluded infinity pool. There is an option for a Queen bed or rollaway bed in the lounge. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Sea.
Hillside Junior Suite, (HLJ) Bedroom/bathroom/lounge/private patio. These large suites are all on the ground floor and have a lounge area adjoining the bedroom. Three steps lead from the lounge area into the bedroom area, which features bedding/bathroom and a private patio. The lounge area can be converted into a further sleeping area with a queen- size bed or rollaway bed provided on request. An inter-connecting door may be unlocked to allow use of the adjoining Superior Hillside room.
• Hillside Jr Suites are situated above the Beachfront rooms and Villas.
Beachfront Junior Suite, (BJS) Bedroom/bathroom/lounge/private patio. These large suites are all on the ground floor, and have a lounge area adjoining the bedroom. Three steps lead from the lounge area into the bedroom area, which features bedding/bathroom and a private patio. The lounge area can be converted into a further sleeping area with a queen- size bed or rollaway bed provided on request. An interconnecting door may be unlocked to allow use of the adjoining Deluxe Beachfront room. Beachfront Junior suites are just yards from the beach.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Sea.
Luxury Suite(*), (XST) Bedroom/bathroom/lounge/private balcony. Two magnificent second floor suites just yards from the beach. Beautiful sunset views from a spacious balcony outside the bedroom and lounge. Each suite is the size of two Deluxe Beachfront rooms. Bedroom includes a lounge large enough to accommodate a queen-size or rollaway bed, provided on request.
One Bedroom Hillside Villa(*), (R44) offers one bedroom with villa living area (16' x 45') plus master bedroom (16' x 18') including bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, private patio and balcony with garden and ocean views.
Can be interconnected with additional Superior Hillside rooms (2) each with bathroom and private patio or balcony. All bedrooms in the villas have their own entrance and exit, but if required, can interconnect to the living room.
• Maximum occupancy for One Bedroom Villa: Master bedroom has one king-size bed with the option of two rollaway beds in the living room for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (up to 11 years old).
Two Bedroom Hillside Villa(*), (H4V) Same basic description as the One Bedroom Hillside Villa except bedrooms (Superior rooms) are added to make a larger unit.
Maximum occupancy for 2 Bedroom Villa: Same as above (as the 1 B/R Villa) plus a second bedroom with twin beds and a rollaway bed on request for a total of 5 adults or 4 adults and 3 children (up to 11 years old).
Three Bedroom Hillside Villa(*), (V5H) Same basic description as the One Bedroom Hillside Villa except bedrooms (Superior rooms) are added to make a larger unit.
Maximum occupancy for 3 Bedroom Villa: Same as above (as the 2 B/R Villa) plus a third bedroom with a king size bed and a rollaway bed on request for a total of 7 adults or 6 adults and 4 children (up to 11 years old).
Cove Penthouse Three Bedroom(*), (14D) measure approximately 2,690 square feet (per penthouse) including living area, 2 master bedrooms with king sized beds, 3rd bedroom with queen bed, dining area, kitchen and 500 sq. ft balcony with breathtaking ocean views. Two of the three bedrooms in the Cove Penthouses include spacious en-suite bathrooms while the 3rd bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
These magnificent penthouses are perfect for families with a maximum occupancy of 7 adults or 6 adults and 4 children (up to 11 years old). Cove Suites guests have exclusive access to 4 infinity edge swimming pools.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: television (cable), telephone, air conditioning, balcony or patio (private), bathrobes, bathroom amenities, ceiling fan, clock radio, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, , refrigerator, safe (in accommodation) and towels (beach).
Mini-bar (fully Stocked) Stocked mini-bar is at an additional cost for guests on the Breakfast Plan (BP)
Room Service Room service is available for a fee.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Beach Bar, Adjacent to the beachfront pool.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm.
Pelican Bar, Adjacent to the dance floor.
General Opening Hours: Open nightly 5:00pm-11:45pm.
Pool Bar, Adjacent to the main pool and beach.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Bartley's Restaurant, is one of the only restaurants in Antigua that offers comfortable, air-conditioned dining in an intimate setting.
• Situated within the main hotel complex, the elegantly appointed Bartley's Restaurant offers the perfect opportunity for guests to share a romantic dinner, celebrate a special occasion or simply enjoy an evening of delectable entrees, fine wines and great company.
Dinner Hours: 6:30pm-9:30pm Dinner Days of Opening: Daily
Palm Restaurant, Enjoy outdoor dining while relaxing in the gentle Caribbean Sea breeze, with spectacular views of the hotel bay.
• Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea (in late afternoon tea is served). The cuisine is varied, drawing influence from a variety of different cultures and backgrounds. Many vegetarian and healthy options are available, in combination with some of the more indulging of culinary delights.
The Cove Restaurant, newly renovated a-la-carte fine dining with an exquisite location overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Open for dinner only.
2017 Terms & Conditions for Wedding Packages:
• Effective dates: 01/07/17-01/06/18
• Spa treatments are subject to therapist availability and cannot be substituted for alternative treatments.
• Photography packages are for standard packages only.
• Bridal hair and groom's barbering services are for the in-house service only.
• Any special, enhanced arrangements will be charged in addition to the wedding package price.
• Additional charges may apply for special or specific times, or alternative inclusions.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Breakfast Plan - BP Breakfast daily.
Please see the Breakfast Plan (BP) Package (listed above) for further details.
All Inclusive Plan - AI Breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks. Please see the All Inclusive (AI) Package (listed above) for further details.
• Black-tie attire is requested for both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Groups and Wedding Bookings
• Groups and Wedding Bookings of 5 rooms or more must be on request.
• Wedding bookings with part of the group staying outside the hotel must also be requested.
General Destination Information - Important!
• Please advise all clients traveling to Antigua:
• That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and enforceable by law.
Dress Code Policy:
• During The Day (within the resort): We request that you wear tops, wraps or shorts and footwear at all times. When wearing wet swimwear, you are requested to use outdoor terraces for dining and cocktails. In the interest of safety, children require footwear all times.
In the Evening: Cove, Bartleys, Palm Restaurant and Pelican Bar - these facilities, accept shorts (tailored) and collared shirts.
New Concierge Service:
• Blue Waters and The Cove Suites Antigua resort has added a new Concierge Service, effective 02/25/13. It will be supported by a manager, two coordinators and a head housekeeper.
With the addition of these new services guests will have a dedicated cell phone for direct access to the concierge service, food & beverage operations and management.
The concierge team will be on hand to personally assist guests from 8:00am to 6:00pm daily, their main focus being to facilitate requirements needed during a guests stay including spa treatments, tours, restaurant reservations both in house and on island, car rentals etc.