Overnights: Anchorage 1, Seward 2, Denali 2, Talkeetna 1, Anchorage 1
Hotels and itineraries are finalized 30 days prior to arrival.
- Services (meet & greet)
- Transfers (airport)
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
ALASKA NATIONAL PARKS ESCORTED LAND TOUR PACKAGE 2017 Alaska National Parks Escorted Land Tour Package 2017 Featuring Anchorage, Seward and Talkeetna and Denali National Park Eight Day, Seven Night Escorted Tour Program
Travel Dates: 05/22/2017 - 05/29/2017 05/29/2017 - 06/05/2017 06/12/2017 - 06/19/2017 06/26/2017 - 07/03/2017 07/10/2017 - 07/17/2017 08/07/2017 - 08/14/2017 08/21/2017 - 08/28/2017 09/04/2017 - 09/11/2017
• Day 1:
• Arrive into Anchorage, Alaskas largest city. Upon arrival into Anchorage you will be met by your local tour director, and transfer to your local hotel. Overnight Anchorage.
• Day 2:
• Breakfast will be included this morning. Enjoy a brief city tour of Anchorage, which includes the historic downtown district. Included visit to the Anchorage Museum, a world- class museum which seeks to preserve, exhibit and interpret the art and history of Alaska. Board the deluxe motorcoach for todays grand adventure to Seward, gateway to the Kenai Fjords National Park. As you travel along the scenic Turnagain Arm, keep an eye out for Dall sheep high up in the rocky cliffs, as well as moose, bear and eagle on your journey. Welcome dinner included this evening. Overnight Seward.
• Meals: Breakfast, Welcome Dinner
• Day 3:
• Breakfast will be included this morning. Spend the morning exploring the coastal community of Seward. Later this morning, board a glacier and wildlife cruise and travel through the majestic Kenai Fjords National Park. Explore the face of a glacier and keep your eyes open for seals, sea lions, sea otters, whales, walrus, bears, eagles, and puffins throughout this half-day exploration cruise with lunch included on the boat. Overnight Seward.
• Meals: Breakfast, Lunch on Boat
• Day 4:
• Breakfast will be included this morning. Board the motor- coach for a journey north to Denali National Park. The route takes you along the scenic Parks Highway where you will make several stops along the way. Watch for a glimpse of the majestic Denali and wildlife along the way. Evening open for optional tours. Overnight Denali.
• Meals: Breakfast
• Day 5:
• Breakfast will be included. This morning travel deep into Denali National Park on the Tundra Wilderness Tour and search the vast wilderness for bear, moose, caribou, and Dall sheep. This six to eight hour journey is narrated allowing for insight into the animals, flora and fauna of this spectacular region including a snack on the bus. Enjoy an afternoon of exploring this pristine area at your leisure by either participating in a complimentary park service activity or optional tour. There are many to choose from including mild or wild river rafting, flight seeing, a jet boat safari on the Nenana River or a visit to an Iditarod champions award winning dog kennel. Early May & September tours are shortened due to road conditions. Overnight Denali.
• Meals: Breakfast, Snack on Tour
• Day 6:
• Breakfast will be included this morning. This morning ride Deluxe Dome Railcars touring south to the community of Talkeetna, which began as a trading post when gold was first discovered in the Susitna River. The remainder of your day is at leisure to enjoy this quaint town or participate in an optional tour such as flightseeing, hiking, or a jet boat adventure Overnight Talkeetna.
• Meals: Breakfast
• Day 7:
• Breakfast will be included this morning. Ride the motorcoach south to Anchorage. Tonight, share stories of your Alaskan Adventure with your traveling companions at a closing night dinner. Overnight Anchorage.
• Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
• Day 8:
• Breakfast will be included this morning. Your adventure comes to an end with a transfer to the airport.
• Meals: Breakfast
Package Minimum Stay: 7 Nights
• Hotels will be assigned at 30 days prior to departure.
• Itineraries are finalized and fowarded via email at 30 days prior to the start of the tour.
• Premier Alaska Tours Tour Director will be with the group throughout the entire land tour
• Child Rate: applicable for children 11 & under.
• Airport meet and greet roundtrip transportation, deluxe private transfers throughout, luggage handling, all applicable taxes and sightseeing tours as indicated
• Taxes and Gratuities for local Tour Director and Driver are included
• Meals included: Buffet Breakfast(7); Lunch(1); Snack(1); Dinner(2). No alcohol included in any meal.
• Hotels included in the above pricing based on:
• Anchorage Anchorage Hilton or similar; Seward Seward Windsong Lodge; Denali Denali Park Village or similar; Talkeetna Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge or similar.
• All rooms are run of house (ROH).
Stay Another Night
• Rooms for the night before and after the tour are available at an additional cost.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Premier Tours does not offer Seward to Anchorage transfer for guests on a Northbound cruise. Guests can either purchase the transfer directly with the cruise line, choose to purchase the cruise train transfer (if applicable and by far the best option if departing flights allow) or utilize scheduled motor coach service from The Park Connection.