Distance from hotel to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS), 16.1 kms (10 miles).
Stay right in the heart of the city at the NH City Centre Amsterdam hotel. It's located beside the Singel canal, close to famous attractions, transport links, restaurants and shopping areas. Originally the head office of the Gerzon fashion business in the 1950s, the traditional red-brick building is spacious and welcoming. It's ideal for a city break or business trip.
• Walk to Anne Frank's house, the National Monument and De Nieuwe Kerk in minutes
• Explore further with a tram stop outside the hotel
• Connect to free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• There are 213 rooms, from spacious and quiet standard accommodation to connecting rooms. Many have views over the canal, and some offer distinctive features like high ceilings and split-level floors
• Enjoy fresh and inspiring decor, all rooms were renovated in 2016
• Unwind with a large, comfortable bed and flat-screen television
• Sleep peacefully with soundproofing
• The hotel fitness center, opened in 2016, provides state- of-the-art facilities for guests who want to work out. On Sundays, we offer a complimentary late check-out and the breakfast buffet is available until noon.
• Early bird breakfast available on request -24-hour concierge
• Indoor and offsite parking
• Room service available from 6:00am-8:00pm
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Bicycle Rentals (20) ($)
- Breakfast Room ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevators (2)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (5)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Parking ($)
- Rooms (213)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk) (50)
- Shoe Shine
Business and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: Early check-in and late check-out is on request and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years and younger.
2017-2018 Standard - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
2018-2019 Standard - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Standard, All of the standard accommodations are equipped with one double bed or one twin bed.
All accommodations include: mini-bar, maid service, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), radio, air conditioning, refrigerator, alarm clock, rollaway bed (on request), bathrobes, room service (limited): ($), bathroom (ensuite), safe (in accommodation), bedding (premium), smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, soundproof, crib (on request), sprinkler system, desk, telephone, hairdryer, television (remote controlled, cable, satellite), heating (central), voicemail, housekeeping, wake-up calls, internet access (high speed, wireless) and non-smoking accommodations.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Open Bar, is available whenever you need it 24/7/365 days a year.
• Tasty, refreshing and high quality products make it an ideal choice, be it for a quick lunch, midnight snack, a treat or a grab and go to eat & drink on the way home or business. There's something for every ones mood! Delicious sandwiches and snacks both hot and cold enjoy a hot beverage or a refreshing ice-cream sweet or savory, something for everybody healthy alternatives fruit and yogurt.
General Opening Hours: 12:00pm-12:00am General Opening Days: Monday-Sunday
The Patio, The Patio, The ideal venue for meeting friends or colleagues in a unique and relaxing setting. We serve classic cocktails, tasty coffee and you can enjoy a variety of wines and locally brewed beer. Freshly prepared soups, salads, sandwiches and various other light meals are available throughout the day. Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 6:00pm-11:00pm
Breakfast Restaurant, Breakfast Restaurant, Prepared fresh each morning, the hotel's breakfast restaurant ensures a balanced, healthy start to your day. The breakfast buffet includes a wide variety of fresh fruit juices, pastries, cold cuts, cheeses, yogurt, cava and much more.
• If you prefer hot dishes, our chefs in the open kitchen will be happy to prepare you a hearty breakfast meal. If you are an early riser or have to leave before the buffet opens, a special early bird breakfast is always ready for taking. Breakfast type: Breakfast buffet and Kids breakfast.
Breakfast Hours: Mon-Sat 7:00am-11:00am, Sun & Holidays open 7:00am-12:00pm Breakfast Days of Opening: Daily
Restaurant D Vijff Vlieghen, Combining traditional Dutch cuisine with sustainable and flavorful organic produce, the Restaurant d'Vijff Vlieghen explores an exciting new realm of updated classics. The restaurant spans five historic 17th-century buildings and has various rooms, each of which has its own unique character. Most of the rooms are decorated with beautiful Delft Blue tiles dating back to the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, and each room has some particularly unique features that you can admire as you dine. Take a look at the centuries- old etchings of Amsterdam in the Print Room, or the collection of rare 17th-century glasses in the aptly-named Glass Room. Helmets, swords, shields and other battle gear used during the Eighty Years' War (16th and 17th centuries) decorate the Knights Room, while the first-floor Bridal Room looks like the cabin of a 17th-century ship. The Rembrandt Room has four original etchings by Rembrandt van Rijn, as well as an impressive collection of guest books, some dating back as far as 1946, where you can peruse the signatures of celebrities actors, rock stars, writers and more who have paid a visit to the restaurant over the years.
• Services: Children's options, handicapped access, parking, private dining, and vegetarian options available.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Monday-Sunday
• Rates are inclusive of Buffet breakfast.