Distance from hotel to town, 16 kms (10 miles). Distance from hotel to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS), 13.6 kms (8 miles).
You'll find the NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter hotel just out- side Amsterdam's center, sandwiched between a scenic canal and the city's famous Museum Square. We're just a 5-minute stroll from the city's main shopping street, PC Hooftstraat and a 10-minute stroll to the Heineken Experience.
• Located around the corner from the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum
• A 25-minute walk from the RAI Exhibition and Convention Center
• Quiet, peaceful location
We have 163 spacious guest rooms, many of which overlook rows of traditional Amsterdam houses. 6th- and 7th- floor rooms at the front of the hotel have floor-to-ceiling windows that really make the most of the magnificent canal views.
• Family Rooms with sofa beds
• Rooms are spacious, light and comfortable
• Mini-bars, flat screen televisions, air conditioning and Wi-Fi
The hotel bar offers a simple lunch and dinner menu. You can also have a drink or relax in the lounge. And if you're keen to work out, there's the 24-hour, fully equipped fitness room.
• A 24-hour fitness room
• Courtyard terrace
- Accommodations (163)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Banquet Room
- Breakfast Room ($)
- Casino (nearby) ($)
- Conference Room ($)
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center ($)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Rooms (2) ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (nearby)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Shoe Shine
- Tour Excursions
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
2017-2018 Please review the 2018-2019 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2017-2018 was not changed for 2018-2019.
• Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Standard, are spacious, bright and comfortable and equipped with flat-screen TVs. All rooms are decorated in the warm red and orange tones and oak furniture.
All accommodations include: iron, internet access (high speed, wireless), mini-bar, non-smoking accommodations, accommodations (ADA compliant), rollaway bed, air conditioning, room service (24-hour), alarm clock, safe (in accommodation), bathtub, safety deposit box, blackout drapes, shower, coffee/tea maker, smoke detector, desk, sprinkler system, hairdryer, telephone, heating, television (remote controlled, cable), heating (central), wake-up calls, housekeeping and ironing board.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Palette Restaurant And Bar, You can unwind in our restaurant and bar, which you'll find on the ground floor, near the breakfast area.
• It's open all day, and serves a simple yet delicious lunch and dinner menu along with snacks. In the summer months it's terrace is ideal to unwind with a cold drink. Year round, enjoy the indoor space and gather with friends or colleagues for coffee, tea, or a classic cocktail.
Breakfast, Prepared fresh each morning, the hotels breakfast buffet ensures a balanced, healthy start to your day. The breakfast buffet includes a wide variety of fresh fruit juices, pastries, cold cuts, cheeses, fruit, yogurt, breads and much more. You can also request hot dishes made to order. If you are an early riser or have to leave before the buffet opens, ask reception about the availability of an earlybird breakfast.
• Daily Newspaper
• Use of Fitness Center
• Guide dogs allowed without extra charge
General Information Travel Dates: 04/01/2018 - 03/31/2019
• Buffet breakfast included.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Dam Square: 5.3 kilometers(3 miles) by car
• Concertgebouw: 600 meters by walk
• Leidseplein: 1.9 kilometers(1 mile) by car
• Artis (Royal Amsterdam Zoo): 4 kilometers(2 miles) by car
• Heineken Experience: 800 meters by walk
• Red Light District: 2.3 kilometers(1 mile) by walk
• Rijksmuseum: 400 meters by walk
• Van Gogh Museum: 750 meters by walk
• Stedelijk Museum: 700 kilometers(434 miles) by walk
• Anne Frank House: 2.7 kilometers(2 miles) by car