Severe Weather Activity:
Travel Impressions continues to monitor all current winter weather activity. For any travel locations affected by severe weather, we work with our hoteliers to accommodate any delayed departures or arrivals. Please check your Airline carrier's website for up to date flight status and travel waiver policies.
If your customer's flight is canceled or delayed:
Notify Travel Impressions Customer Care immediately at 1-800-284-0022, prompt #3, so we can ensure that your hotel accommodations will be available upon arrival.
If your customers are at their vacation site and have questions:
Contact Travel Impressions Customer Care at 1-800-284-0022, prompt #3.
Customer Care is available to assist you 24/7
For all pre-departure inquiries related to changing your customer's reservation:
Contact Travel Impressions Reservations at 1-800-284-0022, prompt #2.
Hours of operation: Mon. - Fri. 9:00am-9:00pm & Sat. 10:00am-6:00pm EST.
For all pre-departure online bookings:
Contact eCommerce Online Support at 1-800-999-4321.
Hours of operation: Mon. - Thur. 9:00am-11:00pm, Fri. 9:00am-10:00pm, Sat. 10:00am-6:00pm and Sun. 11:00am-4:00pm EST.
Please see the latest weather updates from the National Hurricane Center: http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
- AeroMexico - www.aeromexico.com
- Airtran - http://www.airtran.com
- Alaska Airlines - www.alaskaair.com
- American Airlines - www.aa.com
- British Airways - www.ba.com
- Cayman Airways - www.caymanairways.com
- Continental Airlines - www.continental.com
- Delta Air Lines - www.delta.com
- Fly Frontier - www.flyfrontier.com
- JetBlue - www.jetblue.com
- Lufthansa - www.lh.com
- Spirit - www.spirit.com
- SAS - www.flysas.com
- Sun Country - www.suncountry.com
- United Airlines - www.united.com
- US Airways - www.usairways.com
- Virgin - www.flyvirgin.com
Frontier Airlines will be migrating from an ARC ticketing carrier to a guarantee ticketing carrier (similar to Spirit Airlines) on March 7th. All new PNRs will need to be paid at time of booking. For additional information please see the below link: www.flyfrontier.com/programs-services/travel-agents/travel-agent-faq