Cayman Islands Travel Ban - Updated October 24, 2014:
Effective Immediately the Cayman Islands has issued a travel ban restricting those travelers who have visited Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea in the last 21 days http://www.travimp.com/advisory/citb.jpg.
If your customer's flight is canceled or delayed:
Notify Travel Impressions Customer Care immediately at 1-800-284-0022, prompt #3, so we can ensure that your hotel accommodations will be available upon arrival.
If your customers are at their vacation site and have questions:
Contact Travel Impressions Customer Care at 1-800-284-0022, prompt #3.
Customer Care is available to assist you 24/7
For all pre-departure inquiries related to changing your customer's reservation:
Contact Travel Impressions Reservations at 1-800-284-0022, prompt #2.
Hours of operation: Mon. - Fri. 9:00am-9:00pm & Sat. 10:00am-6:00pm EST.
For all pre-departure online bookings:
Contact eCommerce Online Support at 1-800-999-4321.
Hours of operation: Mon. - Thur. 9:00am-11:00pm, Fri. 9:00am-10:00pm, Sat. 10:00am-6:00pm and Sun. 11:00am-4:00pm EST.
Please see the latest weather updates from the National Hurricane Center: http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
- AeroMexico - www.aeromexico.com
- Airtran - http://www.airtran.com
- Alaska Airlines - www.alaskaair.com
- American Airlines - www.aa.com
- British Airways - www.ba.com
- Cayman Airways - www.caymanairways.com
- Continental Airlines - www.continental.com
- Delta Air Lines - www.delta.com
- Fly Frontier - www.flyfrontier.com
- JetBlue - www.jetblue.com
- Lufthansa - www.lh.com
- Spirit - www.spirit.com
- SAS - www.flysas.com
- Sun Country - www.suncountry.com
- United Airlines - www.united.com
- US Airways - www.usairways.com
- Virgin - www.flyvirgin.com